- Someone who loves to be involved and obsess over all aspects of user research and design.
- Someone who is confident enough to drive projects forward in challenging environments and makes things happen.
- You understand the importance of validating hypotheses quickly.
- You thrive in a collaborative team environment.
What does the opportunity look like?
- You’ll collaborate closely with our product manager and customers to understand the problem, define features and contribute to the overall strategy and direction of the product.
- You will create design flows, prototypes, sketches, low and high-fidelity visuals and help write micro-copy.
- You’ll be given autonomy to work cross-functionally with the product teams to ensure a high-quality implementation and user experience.
- You will bring new insights into the business by conducting user research and user testing.
- You will help to define our UX strategy, improve design systems, processes and documentation.
What you will bring to the team:
- Good ways of working on a digital product within a cross-functional team. Previous experience of working within a startup would be a bonus!
- A design-thinking and problem-solving mindset and be able to illustrate and communicate concepts and solutions in a clear way.
- A deep understanding of typography, interaction and visual design
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Unlimited holidays.
- Choice of Mac or Windows-based laptop.
- Flexible working hours.
- A chance to develop your career in a rapidly growing environment
- An opportunity to work with a talented team with diverse backgrounds and interests.
- Competitive salary
- Share options.
- Free fruit.
- Freshly roasted coffee (delivered by Pact).
- Central Manchester location.