It’s never been easier to list your property for short and holiday lets; CopoFi helps landlords find the right investment property and the right mortgage, enabling them to maximize their cash flows and run their business efficiently. We are building tools that empower landlords, giving them access to key data and insights, helping them on every stage of their journey from finding a property to securing financing.
Who is CopoFi?
We are an early-stage FinTech startup based out of RocketSpace, London, who are looking to change the way landlords make property investments. We have just finished our first funding round and are looking to scale our team; now we need a talented UI/UX Product Designer to bring to our vision to life.
What are you building?
We are building a web platform that empowers landlords who want to purchase an investment property through data analytics, market insights, and ultimately, a bespoke mortgage financing solution. We want to guide our customers on every step of their journey, from finding the next great property, to securing financing, to maximising it’s potential when in operation.
What will I be doing?
You will own the UI/UX for CopoFi’s web products, translating ideas, user feedback and features into elegant products with a great experience, to be built by our team of developers. You will be responsible for managing the design journey, including user research, idea generation, product flow, wire-framing and producing prototypes. The first version of our property tool is about to released, and you’ll be working on improving and adding features for future releases.
What do you expect from me?
- A few years’ experience in UI/UX, having previously released a few products
- Experience working on data-rich / complex products for web & mobile
- Comfortable producing wireframes, story board, user personas and the likes
- An eye for good design; you don’t need to an artistic genius, but knowing how to use design to provide fantastic experiences is a must!
- Great communication skills and keen collaborator
No coding skills are required. Having worked on a geo-spatial or financial UI/UX problems before would be a huge bonus.
What is CopoFi offering?
- Competitive salary with great growth potential
- Company laptop/computer of your choice
- Access to the RocketSpace ecosystem with pool table, regular talks and workshops
- Open bar on Thursdays, free fruit and snacks
- A lot of autonomy and the opportunity to impact the company’s future
- Visa sponsorship for exceptional talent