Exciting opportunity for a stellar Senior Product Manager to join an award-winning VC-backed start-up during its rapid growth phase.
Skimlinks is one of the most well-known startups in the UK, described by Techcrunch as one of London’s leading startups, and voted in the top 10 of the Guardian Tech Media Invest. We build unique and compelling products that allow online publishers to monetize their content.
This exciting role will involve the following:
- Managing the conceptualisation, launch and optimisation of products within your portfolio.
- End-to end ownership of products, including user-facing interfaces, back-end systems, and user experience.
- Engaging closely with the engineering and design teams to build interfaces, user experiences, and products which are not just functional, but exceptional with an aesthetic and usability that delights our clients.
- Collaborating with the business development team and the founders.
- Lead the product development lifecycle across all of the product suite: from prototype, to designs, write specs, manage build, launch, analyse performance, iterate.
- Understand client needs and feedback from the business development team to conceptualise tools and reports that meet both explicit requests and unspoken internal and external customer needs.
Here at Skimlinks we love dedication, enthusiasm, and innovation. We’re shaking up the online monetization industry, and welcome candidates who want to be a part of this ambitious journey. But it’s not just hard work: we also appreciate a bit of quirkiness and fun along the way.
We are looking for someone with the following:
- You have substantial product management experience and demonstrated experience building and launching products, managing product roadmaps and strategies.
- You have experience working closely with engineers and designers in the agile methodology.
- You have a strong understanding of UI/UX, and have delivered complex reporting or administrative interfaces.
- You have demonstrable technical skills, and are comfortable collaborating with talented engineering and data science teams.
- You have launched products which have measurably grown in scale and revenue.
- You have a burning desire to work in a startup that is making waves in the online publishing and affiliate marketing world
Preferably we would also love if you have experience of:
- Successfully designing and delivering systems like ecommerce marketplaces, ad networks, audience targeting products, bidded marketplaces, price comparison engines, etc.
- Experience with / familiarity within the online publishing/ editorial industry
- Ideally you will have experience working with Agile tools like Jira.