The Shubert Organization is looking for a Product Analyst to join an established Product team working in event ticketing for Broadway and Off Broadway theater. The ticketing business is fascinating, rewarding and complex, as is our technology. The Product Analyst will be analyzing customer feedback for our b-to-c e-commerce websites, and writing feature documentation. The product team is small, with ample opportunity for mentorship by multiple Product Managers.
- Support our Product Management team in guiding the future direction, design and ultimate success of our B-to-B and B-to-C products.
- Support senior team members in researching, documenting, managing and prioritizing projects through the development cycle.
- Participate in daily stand-ups, sprint planning sessions.
- Interact with key internal and external stakeholders to understand business needs and priorities.
- Work with cross-functional teams (UI, marketing, engineering, QA) on research, requirements gathering and documentation.
- Work with stakeholders, users, senior product managers and engineers to define and document product feature requirements.
- Dig into product analytics and make data-driven suggestions for product improvements and tests.
- Sift through customer feedback and complaints, troubleshooting and documenting bugs and feature requests.
- Manage social customer service, routing non-technical issues to appropriate internal parties.
- Analyze SEO strategies and results for multiple consumer-facing websites, recommending and documenting content and software changes.
- Assist in managing relationships with business owners, internal stakeholders, vendors and partners.
- BA or BS required.
- 1-2 years experience in digital operations, marketing, software development or product management.
- Bright, hungry-to-learn, diligent, curious, highly organized with a mix of business and technical savvy.
- Strong project management, problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Strong attention to detail – must enjoy dotting every “i” and crossing every “t”.
- Ability to think critically and constructively about complex business problems, clearly communicate analyses, and present solutions that address business needs.
- Ability to prioritize expertly: from daily task management to team roadmap discussions, identify what is (and is not) most important and take action.
- Ability to honestly assess and articulate your strengths and weaknesses, and what you do and don’t know yet.
- Flexible, likeable, well-presented, excellent written/verbal skills, and able to work well with others and/or with ambiguity.
- Great communicator who can explain processes clearly and succinctly to a variety of people with different skills sets.
- Interested in learning and refining the skills to become a Product Manager.
- Familiar with at least a handful of the following things or – equally important – eager to learn any that are new to you: digital ad tracking technology, SEO, IBM Customer Experience Analytics, TFS, Excel, SQL.
About The Shubert Organization: The Shubert Organization is America’s oldest professional theatre company and the largest theatre owner on the Broadway. Since the dawn of the 20th Century, Shubert has operated hundreds of theatres and produced hundreds of plays and musicals both in New York City and throughout the United States. Shubert currently owns and operates seventeen Broadway theatres and six off-Broadway venues.