Who we are
Altus Analytics, a business of Altus Group, is the leading global technology partner to the commercial real estate industry and is poised for significant growth and expansion over the next three years.
Altus Analytics brings together the collective expertise of ARGUS and Altus Data Solutions as the leading provider of CRE solutions worldwide. Our technology and industry expertise empowers commercial real estate clients and partners to work collaboratively to enhance decision making, drive performance and optimise transactional efficiency. From property budgeting, making strategic decisions about acquisitions or working with different teams, different organizations and different data, we can bring it all together.
Reporting to the Technical Product Manager, we are looking for an experienced UI/UX Designer who is as passionate about delivering both an intuitive and engaging user experience as well as great design. A UI/UX Designer who wants to apply best practices and forward-thinking design principles. Someone to drive the interface design and build as we rebrand and update our Voyanta product; a product that will add-to our industry standard, CRE solution, ARGUS.
Who you are
You are a UX designer with a love for usability design and an exciting portfolio that demonstrates both your user experience design process and beautiful visual designs. You are passionate about creating intuitive, engaging and appealing products and you are not afraid to get your hands dirty pruning pixels on a design. You want to be involved at all stages from product conception to product delivery; owning and driving the design process and design decisions.
If you want to create rapid, responsive interfaces that are engaging and visually appealing, while enriching your own career and increasing your exposure, this is the UI/UX Designer opportunity to consider.
Here’s what our UI/UX Designer will do:
- Own it. You will take on the responsibility of the UI/UX of the application, ensuring a clean, elegant user interface that places the user at the centre of the design.
- Bring it to life. You will convert complex business requirements into a living style guide. You will take features from concept and wireframe stage through to mock-ups and then final interfaces
- Design. You will contribute design concepts for mockups, wireframes and prototypes.
- Collaborate. You will work across teams, often with in-house and offshore developers as well as the Product Manager and product team, to ensure the design is aligned with the business/user needs and implemented as designed.
- Balance it. You will balance the urgency of business priorities with the importance of product consistency and interface usability.
How do we know that’s you? You have:
- Award winning user interface building experience. You have 3-5 years hands-on experience working on UI and UX design, driving the process and the decisions. A related degree would definitely be a bonus.
- A virtual palette. You have expertise using a range of tools and technologies:
- Adobe Creative Suite.
- Jira or a similar workload prioritisation tool.
- Invision, Marvel or Sketch.
- A real interest in data visualisation, information design and visual analytics. You can create and propose ideas rapidly and work with the development team to turn these into production quality reports.
- Translation skills. You can translate client requirements and complex user journeys into clearly laid out user stories and graphical workflows.
- Agile UX experience. You have experience conducting guerilla user testing.
- A stellar analytical process. You can expertly balance advanced UI development and UX frameworks against essential functionality and nice-to-have customisation.
- Drive. You are results-driven, with initiative and highly capable of meeting deadlines. You are flexible and have the motivation to work autonomously, take direction when given and thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- The extras. Nice to have but not essential hands-on exposure includes:
- Tableau, D3.
- WordPress or another CMS.
- Designing dashboards, data management or business intelligence systems.
- Designing responsive websites.
Need any more reasons to want to work with us?
As we continue to grow, the possibilities for the people that join Altus are significant. From professional growth to innovation to collaboration we are committed to continuing to foster the right environment to help our people realise their full potential. We give our people the freedom and responsibility to take charge of their career path, bring new ideas to the forefront and work on critical projects that will shape the success of our clients.
We thank you in advance for taking the time to learn more about what makes Altus a great place to grow your career and do some of your best work. Apply now, refer a friend or stay on top of what’s new by following us on LinkedIn.
Please provide a link to a portfolio of your recent work as part of your application.
Altus Group is committed to fostering an inclusive and accessible environment where employees feel valued and respected, and where every employee has the opportunity to realize their potential. We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations, if required, and will work with you to meet your needs.