At Kaseya, our world class Senior Product Managers own the entire product: from vision to positioning to delivery. We ensure product development aligns with the overall company strategy and are the “go to experts” for domain knowledge and competitive environments for our product. We develop and execute the product roadmap, releases, and engage with Sales, Support, Customer Success, Education and Professional Services to rollout new functionality and rapidly respond to the changing needs of the market and our customers.
Senior Product Managers are executives. They are given the autonomy to do the best, most rewarding work of their lives, and are held to high standards of accountability. As a Senior PM, you’ll work closely with Kaseya leadership, development, and customers to build the best and most innovative products for Managed Service Providers.
- Build and own the near-term product road map as well as the long-term product vision
- Perform competitive and market analysis to become an expert in all the players in our highly competitive industry
- Own the delivery and release process and life cycle from discovery through testing, release, and maintenance
- Create user stories, epics, wire frames, acceptance criteria and run the agile product development product process
- Engage deeply and frequently with customers, partners, and internal stakeholders so you can act as the most empathetic, most knowledgeable advocate for our customers
- Work with Technical Sales to create inspiring product demos and trials
- Be the domain expert for RMM/Endpoint Management including competitive positioning
- 4-10 years of experience in Product Management
- Expertise in Agile Development methodologies
- Preferred: Domain experience in the Managed Service Provider (MSP) and Small to Mid-Sized Business (SMB) market segment
- Preferred: Experience with backup and disaster recovery, endpoint management, remote management and monitoring and/or systems management products
- BS Degree in Business or Technical field
Kaseya provides equal employment opportunity to all employees and applicants without regard to race, religion, age, ancestry, gender, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, veteran status, marital status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.