We’re on the hunt for a Product Manager to help us shape the future of both The Infatuation and Zagat.
The Infatuation is in a state of growth. While supporting the strong editorial-focused platform that the company was built upon, we need to evolve our products to better serve our users as we scale.
Zagat is one of the oldest and strongest brands in this space. We’ve recently acquired the brand and plan to rebuild the product into a crowd-sourced platform with our own special skew.
As a Product Manager, your day-to-day will be split between evolving the products of today and thinking strategically for tomorrow. You’ll work cross-platform as we align our product ecosystem while maintaining a solid grasp on the big picture. You’ll report to our Head of Product and work closely with our Engineering and Design teams.
- Drive product development—from conception to launch—of the products and product solutions you are accountable for
- Define, prioritize, and communicate short and long term product goals
- Develop a deep understanding of customers by conducting research, data analysis, customer interviews, and usability testing
- Continually seek to understand the capabilities and technical constraints of the systems with which you’ll be working
- Work closely alongside different parts of the organization – partnering with design, engineering, marketing, editorial, and partnerships teams to to create extraordinary products
- Own the Quality Assurance process as new products and features are released
- 3+ years of experience in product management
- Keen product intuition and UX design sensibilities, with a strong desire to discover and fulfill the needs of users
- Strong drive to simplify
- Strong balance of both analytical and creative thinking
- A deep-seated awareness of what makes a product experience
- Experience working and collaborating with diverse teams in a dynamic, rapid growth environment
- Strong communication skills – you should be able to articulate your opinions confidently and with support
- Excellent leadership skills and ability to build strong relationships across distinct stakeholders
- Great taste and aesthetic sensibility
- Passionate about iterative development with an interest in honing product instincts through feedback, user, and A/B testing
- Idealistic, yet pragmatic
- Subsidized health, vision, and dental care
- 401K program
- Catered lunch, unlimited snacks, cold brew on tap
- Casual, open-office work environment
- Take a minimum of 13 days vacation
- Flexible work from home policy
- Frequent company and brand partner events