We are looking for a QA Lead with experience in SaaS product development and implementation in a global setting.
As Oradian is poised to grow its customer base exponentially every year, the QA Lead will need the experience and enthusiasm necessary to grow the organisation and an expanding team. We need a leader who can play an active role in recruitment and raising awareness of Oradian.
We are an international company. While this role is stationed in Zagreb at Oradian’s HQ, the QA Lead needs to be fluent in English and have excellent communication skills.
- Define and implement best QA practices
- Take a leadership role to encourage other team members and ensure knowledge is shared
- Be responsible for QA team estimates, output and deadlines
- Manage team members and hold them accountable
- Help recruit new team members
- Help build the Oradian brand for new employees by speaking at conferences and meetups
- Proactively identify new technology and contribute to decisions about technology and processes
- Research and create tools and frameworks for improving QA team efficacy
- Create and maintain automated testing processes and tools
- Create and maintain test cases and repositories, regression and stress testing of new code, general code quality control
- Document testing processes and procedures
- Attend status meetings and coordinate work with other departments
(Dev, Front-end, Infra, R&D)
Qualifications and experience
- At least five years of work experience
- Senior QA experience in both Analyst and Engineer roles
- Experience in writing and executing manual test scripts
- Experience with test automation tools
- Git or equivalent DVCS
- Automated testing frameworks
- Basic database competence for whitebox testing / helping with diagnosing issues
- Some relevant programming experience required (to guide QA engineers)
- Fluent in English
- Excellent communication skills. Able to provide simple, clear explanations and feedback to other team members, especially in describing product errors
- Team player
Oradian – and why it’s disruptive
We currently partner with over 60 financial institutions in seven countries with a concentration in the Philippines and Nigeria. Collectively, our partners provide access to financial services for over one million end-clients. We are now poised to scale operations and increase sales throughout West Africa, East Africa and Southeast Asia.
Oradian is headquartered in Zagreb (Croatia) with offices in Lagos (Nigeria) and Manila (Philippines).
Where we work
We are a quickly growing team of talented and committed experts in technology and microfinance. We work in an open, collaborative culture. We have over 90 team members from more than 13 countries.
Our toolset enables financial institutions to become more efficient, know and control their portfolios and serve more clients. We provide access to our toolset on a subscription basis, giving financial institutions access to leading technology. Oradian is a financial inclusion company serving financial institutions in remote, hard-to-reach communities. Using insights from our community of customers, we build a cloud-based toolset that smart financial institutions plug into to access best practice and efficiency.