Who are we?
buzzgroup is a growing insurtech company that’s already making waves. Based in Soho, but with customers from across the UK, Europe and around the world, our vision is to empower customers to share their data on their terms – using the latest cutting-edge technology.
At heart, we’re using information to improve the way people live. Currently, we’re building a private asset vault on the blockchain, enabling people to store, protect and manage the things they love while also offering them the world’s first truly intelligent and personalised home insurance. We’ve got a track record of rapid growth – and backing from some of the world’s leading investors.
We’re always looking for top talent to help us realise our vision of a secure, data-empowered future. Do you have what it takes to join our team?
– Strategically evaluate our current product portfolio and roadmap, evaluate new opportunities, evolve our product strategy, and guide both short- and long-term roadmap
– Establish shared vision across the company by building consensus on priorities leading to product execution
– Be the go to person for senior stakeholders around the business to share ideas and requests for tech
– Oversee the integration of usability studies, research and market analysis into product requirements to enhance user satisfaction
– Maximise efficiency in a constantly evolving environment where the process is fluid and creative solutions are the norm
– Develop strong product assumptions, validate them quickly, and make product trade-offs before starting implementation
– Challenge technical decisions, knowing when it’s right to build fast to test, versus building more robust software
– Manage, develop and expand the product and design team
– Keeping on top of new technologies to drive digital experience
– Work closely with data engineering and analytics teams to develop strategic and operational insights
– 10+ years of experience in business/product strategy and/or product management at a fintech company (with experience in consumer technology)
– Track record of developing and leading high-performance, and analytical teams
– Experience shifting priorities while maintaining a degree of organization and control
– Demonstrable experience in end-to-end product delivery
– Excellent team player, able to understand requirements from across various functions and work together to reach a team goal
– Excellent data analytic skills and experience using Data to drive decision making
– Experience working closely with UI/UX would be highly beneficial
– Demonstrable experience with creative solutions for products
– Ideally in an analytic/fin-tech background
– Vitality Private Medical Insurance
– Simplyhealth Cash Plan
– Monthly Sanctus 1:1 Personal Coaching
– £500 annual credit towards learning
– Magical self-replenishing fridge full of soft drinks and organic fruit
– Deliveroo if working late
– Monthly team socials (activity focused, not just boozy)
– Monthly team lunches
– Birthday Amazon gift voucher
– Top notch coffee
– VR gaming equipment
– Weekly yoga classes
buzzmove is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.