Brolly is the smart new way to manage and buy insurance. Most people are massively overspending and buying the wrong cover, so we’re building the best insurance platform in the world, and fighting to bring fairness to the insurance industry. We’re obsessed with creating an entirely new concept of personal insurance: a product customers love, focusing on what’s matters the most – price, cover, convenience and control.
The Role (apply here)
We’re looking for an accomplished, results-driven product leader who can get behind Brolly’s vision and bring relentless focus to executing on our product vision. Reporting to the CEO, you’ll be responsible for leading product direction, creating roadmaps and figuring out what matters to our customers.
- Executing on our product vision, turning this into actions and clear KPIs
- Working closely with the team to ensure they have a vision of what to build and how to measure success
- Speccing out new features and seeing them through to release
- Prioritising our roadmap by rationalising why we’re building what we’re building
- Speaking with customers and analysing data to gain new insights, validate hypotheses, and make product decisions
- Making insurance fairer, easier and cheaper for our customers
- You’re driven by finding value for customers and ensuring we only build software that customers need, want and love
- You understand the big picture and long-term goals, and can move easily between this and day-to-day execution
- You’re can work across smaller tasks (e.g. increasing CTR on a screen) as well as the core product features
- You work well with engineering, design and other departments in the company
- You have strong product assumptions, validate them quickly, and make product trade-offs before starting implementation
- You’re research and data-driven and take a structured and pragmatic approach
- You know when it’s right to build fast to test, versus building more robust
A little more about us
Brolly is based in Clerkenwell on Exmouth Market; we’re an ambitious team that’s growing fast. We’re looking for relentless, exceptional people to join us on our undertaking to build the future of the insurance industry. We are backed by top-tier VCs, including Peter Thiel’s Valar Ventures, Pi Labs and Entrepreneur First.