Mixing technology, data, and first-in-class innovation, EagleView is not only leading the property data analytics market, but also changing lives along the way. Come join us and make great things happen!
EagleView is a fast-growing technology company driving game changing innovation in multibillion-dollar markets such as property insurance, energy, construction, and government. Leveraging 17 years of the most advanced aerial imaging technology in the world, along with the most recent advances in machine learning and AI, EagleView is fundamentally transforming how our customers do business.
At EagleView, we believe that making our culture engaging and empowering are keys to success. Our kitchens are stocked 24/7; social, athletic, and wellness opportunities are plentiful; and the growth, education, and potential of employees is a top priority, making EagleView a “Best Place to Work” for more than five years running.
EagleView is seeking to hire an energetic Product Owner as part of the Product Strategy team based at our Bothell, WA headquarters.
We are a fast-paced technology company backed by one of the top private equity companies in the world. In this role, you will be responsible for driving and defining the development priorities and technical requirements for new products.
- Translate product roadmap into detailed requirements.
- Convey the vision and goals at the beginning of every release and sprint.
- Lead requirement gathering effort on epics as needed — consulting with product management, implementations, clients, and other stakeholders.
- Assist with the elaboration of epics, themes and features into user stories that are granular enough to be achieved in a single sprint.
- Attend scrum meetings including standups, review, retrospectives, and demos.
- Lead backlog grooming to decompose and estimate stories.
- Create mockups and work with UX on design.
- Answer questions from developers and clarify requirements.
- Clearly define acceptance criteria.
- Inspect the product progress at the end of every sprint and have authority to accept or reject work.
- Communicate status externally.
- Demonstrate the latest integrations to customers (pre-release) and gather feedback.
- Scope and prioritize activities based on business and customer impact.
- Work closely with engineering and operations to deliver with quick time-to-market and optimal resources.
- Design pilot purpose and requirements to swiftly validate new potential products and features in collaboration with development and operations teams.
- Ensure the conceptual and technical integrity of new features or components.
- Establish timelines and product benchmarks.
- Develop the voice of customer information through customer interviews.
- Communicate product requirement status.
- Align with key initiatives and cross-functional goals.
- Collaborate with UI/UX team, product development teams, and product leaders to establish timeline workflows and goals.
- Work with scaled agile framework to ensure data and information is secure.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Communicate with confidence and demonstrate strategic and technical mastery of your product line when interacting with executives, peers, customers, and partners.
- Take action to drive issues to resolution.
- Inspire teams to over-achieve in a fast-paced, distributed environment.
- Actively engage customers and key stakeholders to drive business requirement definition and keep all stakeholders informed of progress.
- Ensure that executive sponsors and others are aware of any potential roadblocks or inability to deliver as committed.
- Complete projects and tasks on time, on target, and on budget.
- Exhibit responsiveness and willingness to “go the extra mile” to achieve important goals.
- Report regularly on performance against key business metrics.
- Entrepreneurial, can-do approach coupled with a strong desire to make a difference.
- Ready to challenge the status-quo, and drive innovative ideas.
- Ability to become a thought leader. Willing to receive mentorship.
- Quantitative and analytical skills with a keen understanding of how numbers will affect outcomes over both the short and long term.
- Honest, candid and trustworthy. A team player.
- Executes fast and gets things done on time.
- Agile and adaptable. Thrives on change.
- Quick study, self-learner. Gains proficiency in new industries, markets and technologies quickly
Required Knowledge, Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s (BA or BS) in business, computer science, GIS or related field; master’s preferred.
- Two years’ previous experience as a product owner, business analyst, or in a related field.
- Certification for Pragmatic Marketing, ProductGroup280, Scrum Product Owner or similar preferred but not required.
- Solid understanding of the product lifecycle, stage gating and product documentation needs.
- In-depth understanding of Agile methodologies, technical understanding of products, and up-to-date on industry standards and best practices.
- Proficient computer skills, Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Excel) and standard product requirement planning tools (JIRA, Aha!, Confluence or similar) required.
- Working knowledge of software development, software as a service and mobile applications.
- Comfortable working with multiple cross functional teams in-house or remote (domestic and international).
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Accurate and precise attention to detail.
- Able to build strong interpersonal relationships with business analysts, UI/UX team, leadership, senior management, and internal and external stakeholders.
- Ability to travel up to 25%.
EagleView® offers competitive pay and robust benefit plans along with the opportunity to grow your career in a fast-paced, fun and casual environment.
EagleView and its subsidiaries are committed to leveraging the talent of a diverse workforce to create great opportunities for our business and our people. EOE/AA. Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran.