This position works closely with members of the marketing department, sales, sales support, engineering,and operations to ensure continuity in product offering and company goals. The product manager is also responsible for adhering to and promoting the company values by performing duties in a manner consistent with being a team leader and supports the continued growth of the company.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Direct and perform all aspects of product development, product changes and product promotions, including development procedures, specifying components, packaging and header design, product positioning, pricing, catalog and sell sheet copy, training aides and point of purchase merchandisers.
- Manage and communicate sales information and product changes both internally and externally.
- Represent the sales & marketing department in group meetings.
- Regularly perform pricing and competitive analysis by customer channel and recommend strategies to improve market position, improve quality or reduce costs.
- Produce, maintain and update annual forecast. Develop and maintain product database with product specifications, artwork and catalog copy for dealer co-op advertising and catalogs programs.
- Establish and maintain relationships with vendors to help facilitate the timely completion of projects.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential function satisfactorially. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Bachelors Degree required.
- Minimum 5 years experience in product management or marketing.
- Medical Device and/or Capital Equipment Experience Desired
- Strong marketing & market analysis skills.
- Experience in the DME, medical fields and or furniture markets extremely desirable.
- Familiarity with upstream/downstream marketing a plus.
- Supplemental Life
- Company Paid Basic Life, AD&D, and Short Term Disability
- 401(k) match is dolar-per-dollar up to 6%
- 9 paid holidays per year.