At HelloFresh, we want to change the way people eat. Over the past 5 years we’ve seen this mission spread beyond our wildest dreams. So, how did we do it? Our weekly recipe boxes full of exciting recipes and lovingly sourced, fresh ingredients have blossomed into a community of inspired, energised home cooks that expands across the globe. We’re now active and growing in 9 different countries in 3 continents.
Our story started in Berlin. As Europe’s tech hub, and the home of our global headquarters, it’s a dynamic, progressive environment where innovation is nurtured and promoted. Since we started, we’ve worked exceptionally hard and we’ve received more than US$ 350 million in investment which together have allowed us to create an award winning product and become one of the top 3 largest companies to come out of Europe over the past 4 years.
As a member of HelloTech you’ll be exposed to a modern technology stack and a slick cross functional agile team setup. We have developed a refined product and provide scalability on a global level. Join our HelloTech team and help us to build a fresh food global champion!
About the job
- Take ownership of multiple products within our Supply Chain Management team, from concept to launch
- Drive the communication with international stakeholders and use strategic thinking to define requirements that have long term value to our business
- Take a data driven approach to prioritize product backlog, according to our business goals and product roadmap
- Research, define and create solid specifications of features for new and current products, to be developed by our Engineering Team
- Drive the selection and management of local, regional or national 3rd party companies for different Supply Chain areas
- Lead the activities of an agile cross functional team, to ensure we’re building a world class product
You can get a taste of what we’ve been working on by checking out our engineering blog.
Who we’re looking for
- You have a strong background working with cross-functional Operations/Supply Chain organization, as well as other key organizational stakeholders
- You are able to quickly learn and explain end-to-end supply chains
- You are excited about being a key member of the team in helping to define and deliver global end-to-end supply chains
- You’re able to understand the business and technical requirements of our partners, and work closely with the internal/external development teams to guide the direction of supply chain activities
- You have experience in the software product development cycle, with Scrum or/and Kanban
- You are a quick learner, passionate about your work and driven to get things done
- You have great communication skills in English, both oral and written
- You have a great team spirit
What we offer
- You take responsibility from Day 1
- You work in a dynamic environment
- We offer an agile work environment, latest technology and ample opportunities to implement your own ideas
- We work from a modern office in the heart of Berlin
- A competitive salary for the startup job market
- Autonomy and support to implement processes and strategies as you find convenient
Are you up for a challenge?