At HelloFresh, we want to eat the way people eat. Over the past 5 years we’ve seen this mission spread beyond our wildest dreams . So, how did we do it? Our weekly recipe boxes full of exciting recipes and lovingly sourced, fresh ingredients have blossomed into a community of inspired, energized home cooks that expands across the globe. We are now active and growing in 9 different countries in 3 continents.
As a UX / UI designer, you want to be part of a team of designers and engineers that are passionate about delivering the best product to our users worldwide. You want to understand customer insights, turn them into meaningful experiences and intuitive interfaces. Our team of diverse and international colleagues always welcome innovative ideas and we strive to create a truly inspiring work environment in which you will thrive!
We have developed a highly refined product over the past few years and now massively scale up the company on a global level. Join us and help build a fresh global champion!
About the job
- Contribute to strategic decisions in collaboration with PMs, POs and our product team
- Design meaningful and efficient user flows and an omnichannel experience throughout all platforms
- Turn conceptual ideas into intuitive and elegant interfaces that will excite our customers and make their life easier
- Partners with Developers, PMs and customer insights teams to oversee the experience of a conception to launch
Who we’re looking for
- You have a 2+ years portfolio of work demonstrating breadth and depth in UX and visual design, especially on mobile. This should also include approach and process
- You have the ability to think at a strategic level about our product.
- You understand that design is not just about how much looks but how it behaves
- You have a strong track record of interactive design, working closely with customers, peers, product owners, and engineers from inception through implementation
- You are a quick prototype of your own ideas
- You have excellent communication, interpersonal, and analytical skills, including the ability to present concepts clearly and persuasively
- You have experience Presenting and earning buy-in from your team and leadership
- You understand the value of giving and receiving constructive feedback within your team
- You have a relentless desire for innovation, balanced with customer needs and business expectations
- Having experience acquiring user data (eg, conducting usability studies, performing user research) would be a plus
What we offer
- You take responsibility from Day 1
- You work in a dynamic environment
- HelloFresh is a place that lets you implement your own ideas
- We work from a modern office in the heart of Berlin
- A competitive salary for the startup job market
- Flat hierarchies, constant learning, casual workplace and no attitude
- Outstanding team atmosphere and international mix
- Relocation service to help anyone moving to Berlin from abroad
Are you up for a challenge?