YOU SELL. WE DELIVER.
We are Seven Senders, Europe’s leading delivery platform. We connect merchants with local last mile carriers worldwide, to enable them to provide their customers an exceptional experience in delivery. We enable online shops to ship to customers abroad 30% cheaper and twice as fast, always the best carrier per parcel. The physical flow is enhanced by our software solution SENDWISE, which enables merchants to analyze and design their delivery process ranging from analytics for shipments to track and trace solutions and customer notifications.
In your role, you will lead our SaaS product SENDWISE end-to-end from vision and feature ideas through implementation and customer adoption.
You will further grow our number of customers by evolving the product significantly in further releases and collaborating effectively with Sales, Marketing, Key Account Management etc.
With your team, you will develop ideas, concepts and prototypes, UI/UX design as well as manage customer onboarding and run customer panels and interviews.
An experienced PM group and software development team is at your disposal to transform your ideas into reality fast.
You will report directly to the CEO and co-founder.
- Successfully launched a product from vision to production and further iterations
- Experience managing UI/UX designers
- An eye for nice and slick UI/UX design
- Experience as a customer facing product manager for at least 3 years
- Experience in writing user stories and functional design/requirements documents
- Experience working with product owners of scrum teams to build what matters
- Experience as a line manager for at least 3 direct reports
- User Research experience (preferably in B2B context)
- Great English skills – both in writing and speaking (German not required)
- Experience in SaaS product management
- Hands-on UI/UX design
- Experience managing external parties
- Experience in Invision, Zeplin, Sketch, JIRA, Confluence
- Experience in Agile (Scrum, Kanban etc.)
- Own an interesting B2B SaaS product from idea to production
- Own and further develop the SaaS product vision
- Own the SaaS product roadmap and ensure it gets delivered by PMs and other departments
- Run customer panels, conduct User Research and competitive analysis
- Envision new features that will create maximum value for our customers
- Develop prototypes/click dummies and run feedback sessions with stakeholders and customers
- Write user stories and functional specifications and hand them over to POs to build with their team
- Manage UI/UX designers to produce results to be handed over the POs to implement
- Continuously improve the product to ensure customer happiness and minimize churn
- Liaise with all involved parties (Sales, Marketing, Key Account Management, Product Management, Business Intelligence) to create maximum impact
What we offer:
- You will own a great product end-to-end and bring joy to our customers and millions of consumers
- A highly motivated and experienced team that wants to push boundaries
Modern tech stack
- Rapidly growing, multi-national team with long-term prospects
- A lively startup atmosphere in the heart of Berlin (including kicker and rooftop terrace)
- Personal development and conferences budget
- Inhouse language courses for english and german
- Relocation support
- Free choice of hardware and OS
- Flexible working hours
- Other perks like free drinks, sweets, fruits, weekly tapas