Founded in 2013 and headquartered in Berlin, Dalia harnesses the app economy and advanced data science to distribute millions of micro surveys worldwide to gather and analyze real time data on consumer attitudes, public opinion and market trends. Backed by some of Europe’s leading venture capital firms, Dalia has generated over a billion answers from people spread across +100 countries with the resulting data cited in over 2.000 news articles globally.
Our Global Access Team is growing and looking for a Head of Product to takeover the Global Access product portfolio. As the product leader, you will refine existing channel features as well as discover, test and scale new channels to further increase our global reach of audiences.
The journey that awaits you:
- The products you own at Dalia are at core of what makes our platform one of the world’s most powerful engines for consumer and public opinion research. Your innovative product ideas will amplify and diversify the channel network through which millions of people around the world can share their voice.
- Join an open, diverse and international team with a laid back, non-hierarchical culture and great office space.
- Your work has significant impact at the company level and carries the unique responsibility of advocating for our users worldwide. Fast track your career with Dalia!
- Execute the product vision and inspire a team of marketing experts, researchers, data scientists, product managers and engineers to create and grow cutting-edge products with you.
- Maximize all audience access and user engagement opportunities. Take full ownership of all relevant KPIs, core product positioning and messaging.
- Leverage existing user acquisition and engagement channels; create/discover new levers, channels and strategies to grow Dalia’s audience base. Think beyond the confines of traditional user acquisition and engagement to deliver innovative strategies for reaching audiences around the world.
Your profile includes:
- Experience with agile product discovery and development, including market assessment, competitive analysis, positioning, user acquisition strategies, etc.
- Demonstrable ability to take full ownership of a strategic product area, defending decisions around strategy, scope, quality and team. Proven ability to drive product success through inspirational communication and highly structured and fast execution.
- Track record in developing commercially successful web or mobile consumer facing products with at least one product through the entire product life cycle. Experience with creating fun, compelling and addictive user experiences
- 100% user focus: you always act with your user in mind, enjoy interacting with them as much as possible, and constantly seek to better understand their needs.
- Combining analytical rigour and commercial thinking with creative flair: you combine a strategic gut-feel from listening to and interpreting user needs, with a deep sense of data-driven logic and analysis, whilst maintaining a focus on achieving the commercial objectives of the company.
Questions? email us at email@example.com or call us at +49 (0) 151 1654 5204