Launched in 2015, UENI (pronounced you-en-eye) is a well-funded (£15m+ raised) growth company that helps small businesses go online. For £1 per day, UENI creates the business a professional website and gets it on the platforms it needs to be on in order to compete. Combining extensive data collection with the most up-to-date tech, UENI already digitised 1,000,000+ small businesses, and we are just getting started.
We are looking for a Product Manager, who will form a pivotal part of the delivery of the product strategy and roadmap for UENI. The PM will work on the company’s main acquisition flows to support the company’s current high growth.
Being at the forefront of cutting edge technologies, you will understand their relevance to the product along with an understanding of the needs of the customers and the internal stakeholders.
You must understand marketing requirements and be able, and willing, to experiment, manage change in relation to specified requirements, assess impact and effort, communicate, and support planning and prioritization as appropriate.
- Significant experience working in agile/lean delivery teams as a product manager
- An analytical and inquisitive mindset with the ability to translate business cases and analysis into tangible outcomes
- Define the acceptance criteria and actively participate in sprint planning, sprint demos, retrospectives and daily stand-ups
- Set sprint goals and articulate what success looks like and make decisions such as accepting/rejecting changes at the end of each sprint.
- Experience in conducting and running quantitative and qualitative User Research.
- A great communicator who can easily build and maintain strong relationships with cross functional teams
- Expertise in stakeholder management, throughout every level of the organisation
- A passionate and positive attitude, naturally collaborative, highly organised, willing to take on responsibility outside of your role to get the job done
- Experience in running A/B tests.
- (Optional) Experience in working with digital SAAS products.
WHY JOIN US
- Career progression – personal development, autonomy and responsibility
- Support for in-house and external training for professional development
- Equity options package
- Holiday increases with each year of service
- Employee referral scheme
- Subsidised gym membership
- Work with brilliant people from 14+ nationalities who love what they do
- Camaraderie & team spirit – we have a stocked kitchen, Friday beers, and regular office parties