We’re a B2B start-up in the rapidly growing cybersecurity sector. At Panaseer, we work at the intersection of data science, technology and security following W. Edwards Deming’s “In God we trust, all others must bring data”.
Our cybersecurity analytics and risk management platform empowers security teams in large enterprise organisations to use data to answer the most challenging questions they face. Questions like: ‘What’s the state of Cyber Hygiene in my organisation?’, ‘How secure are our firm’s most critical assets?’, ‘What’s our security ROI?’and ‘Where do I prioritise my scarce resources for best effect?’
Our cross-functional Product Teams constantly seek better ways of working, understanding and satisfying the spectrum of Panaseer Platform users.
You’re a data-driven, user-passionate and security-aware UX Designer looking to join the cross-functional Product Team of a mature start-up and take ownership of driving the adoption of good UX practices across the organisation and advocate of exceptional design and user experience.
- You’re familiar with a spectrum of product discovery and agile development tools, frameworks and processes.
- You have a broad toolkit, which enables you to research user’s pains and gains as well as formulate, test and validate working hypothesis in order to identify the right problems to solve.
- You are able to create interactive prototypes and feel confident when facilitating prototyping sessions with your teams and users.
- You have worked with data-focused products such as presentation of statistics, analytics, visualisation, maps, infographics etc.
- You are a skilled communicator who knows how to present information verbally and visually to convey problems and solutions to stakeholders about user journeys, experiences, behavioural biases.
- You (co-)developed style guides and/or design systems.
Startup life is good!
- Competitive salary with equity options
- Refreshment supplies; Pukka tea, great coffee & more
- Regular social events, the team running and climbing club among them
- Subscription to HeadSpace meditation app
- Bike to work scheme
- Childcare vouchers