Chewy is hiring a stellar Senior Product Manager, Checkout Experience in our Dania Beach, FL office. The ideal candidate will be a highly-motivated self-starter, problem-solver with ample experience working across business and technology teams to deliver new customer experiences and features. This position will play a key role in defining and delivering the product vision for Chewy’s Checkout experience across our desktop and mobile web platforms, including our shopping cart and checkout flow, and our Autoship program. The Senior Product Manager will work closely with business leadership, and lead a team of engineers and UX designers, to define and deliver the product vision for the next generation Chewy customer. As the product owner, you will be responsible for creating and maintaining the product roadmap, managing the prioritization of your backlog, utilizing a data-driven approach to optimize delivery against business goals, collaborating with user interface design, requirements definition, research, and launch efforts to deliver business value and WOW pet owners.
As a Sr. Product Manager, you will lead a cross-functional team of engineers, designers, analysts, fellow product managers, and other internal partners to envision, research, build, and deliver customer experiences that wow millions of pet parents. You will use quantitative and qualitative customer data to uncover key insights that drive product strategy and prioritization. You will provide clear business and technical requirements, partnering closely with design and engineering to deliver new features that delight our customers as part of a dynamic, fast-paced team. As CEO of your product(s), you will wear many hats: you will own your product roadmap, continuously measure performance and optimize for key success metrics, stay close to the customer, anticipate roadblocks, make tradeoffs, and take all necessary actions to elevate the customer experience and drive business value.
Our Product Team is organized into groups each focused on different aspects of the customer experience:
- Shopping – Help customers find and discover the products that are right for their pets. This spans our homepage, search, navigation, and personalization experiences.
- Conversion – Give customers the information and tools they need to make the right purchase decisions. This spans our product detail page and new category experiences.
- Buying – Enable customers to seamlessly complete their purchase and manage their account and preferences. This spans our cart, checkout, account management, and user generated content experiences
- Native Mobile Apps – Envision and build app-specific features in addition to supporting the core shopping experiences outlined above. This spans our iOS and Android apps as well as emerging platforms.
- Internal Tools – Build self-service tools that empower business users and drive efficiency. This spans our content management, site merchandising, customer service, and other internal tools.
What you’ll do:
- Exhibit a strong sense of ownership, bias for action, and superior communication skills; be willing to roll up your sleeves to get the job done.
- Have a passion for delivering a best-in-class customer experience.
- Utilize data to understand customer behavior as well as business objectives; transform those insights into clear requirements for product enhancements and new features.
- Develop and maintain product roadmap(s) for your product(s) ensuring product vision aligns with a best-in-class customer experience and broader business objectives; communicate roadmap clearly across the organization.
- Use both quantitative and qualitative reasoning to break down complex problems into actionable plans.
- Use Agile methodologies to deliver and iterate on new features at a fast pace.
- Guide cross-functional teams of engineers, designers, and analysts and play a key role in organizing and communicating their work across the organization.
- Monitor performance of your product(s) and measure impact of product enhancements; communicate impact clearly across the organization and use to drive prioritization.
- Determine resourcing needs for your team and make compelling requests for additions when required.
What you’ll need:
- 7+ years experience in ecommerce or B2C product management.
- Track record of building high-impact consumer products demonstrating measurable business impact.
- Ability to think and perform both tactically and strategically.
- Excellent analytical skills with demonstrated experience turning data into actionable insights.
- Deep understanding of business strategy and metrics.
- Passionate about building functional and engaging customer experiences.
- Cross-functional leadership experience with the demonstrated ability to develop teams and lead them to success.
- Ability to multi-task and work well within a dynamic, fast-paced organization
- Strong interpersonal skills and a positive, people-oriented attitude.
- Familiarity with Excel, SQL, and A/B and/or multi-variate testing a plus.
- Bachelors degree required; MBA from a top-tier program preferred.
- Frequent Travel