As a product manager for Avira Connect, you will design and build a world-class consumer platform that enables customers to connect all their personal and home network and IoT devices as well as use it for various services related to device manageability & control in consumer space. The Connect platform is also used by Avira to cross-promote and upsell various services to consumers by understanding customer preferences and communicating the right value proposition. The product manager will also be responsible to drive the Home Guard product to drive innovation in the IoT area. The product manager shall drive the vision to create a true open platform supported by exposing relevant APIs and infrastructure.
From the first day, you will drive product definition, market research, user cases and will lead communication and collaboration across all major internal and external stakeholders (e.g. engineering, design, marketing, business development, legal, finance, partners, customers, press).
You will expand the product availability on various platforms like Windows, Mac, iOS and Android.
Your success will be measured by the user satisfaction rate of the solution as well as improving the KPIs for the company like growing revenue, new users, ARPU, retention rate, average number of services and connected devices by providing services that are sticky and valuable to end customers.
- University degree in information technology/engineering or similar.
- 5+ years of Digital Product Management / Product Owner experience working with agile and scrum methodologies preferably in a multinational software/online company.
- Experience in software product management preferably in B2C space.
- Proven track record of parenting successful products.
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Self-motivated with the ability to drive teams, ideas and projects to a focused strategy.
- Know your digits and act on relevant KPIs. Maintain health check reports.
- Experience in looking at analytics data from customer visits and purchases and make informed decisions.
- Customer driven with good experience on UX/UI best practices.
- Methodical and able to research, brainstorm and document market and user needs.
- Experience with agile development processes and monthly or bi-weekly product release cycles.
- “Roll-up-your-sleeves” entrepreneurial, start-up attitude
- Willing to travel from time to time.
- Professional challenges to match your interests and skills.
- Cutting-edge IT infrastructure.
- Flat hierarchies and fast decision-making.
- Stimulating and agile work environment.
- Flexible working hours.
- International team.
- Extensive onboarding.
- Subsidized canteen, free gym, free ice cream, and other great benefits!