We are looking for a talented Digital Product Manager at our new digital hub in London Victoria to deliver significant growth and customer – delighting improvement across all digital channels – desktop, mobile, native apps and in-store. In this role, you will work as part of a team overseeing and delivering our global strategy for maximising site conversion and the customer experience for everything relating to the checkout, shopping or personalisation.
Argos is on a journey to become a digital retail leader. Our goal is to provide customers with a state-of-the-art experience to suit the digital age, no matter what channel they use. To achieve this, we’re transforming every area of the business, from new concept stores and new technologies to a game-changing innovation across our distribution network. Many will know Argos, but did you know that we serve more than 130 million customers per year and that our digital channels account for almost half of our total annual sales of nearly £4million with mobile representing around 20%.
About the opportunity
The Digital Product Manager will contribute to all aspects of successful definition and execution of the desktop site and mobile experience. As a Product Manager, you will be an integral part of delivering the strategy of Argos. You will interact extensively with other teams across the business and will be a key participant on companywide efforts. We are seeking a candidate who is dedicated to executing on new ways to delight the customer.
- Innovation: Expanding on, defining and implementing game-changing product innovations in your area.
- Continuous Improvement: Delivering ongoing/incremental improvements to site capabilities identified through forensic use of AB testing and web analytics.
- Product Plan delivery: Drive and deliver on strategic and tactical initiatives in order to increase revenue within your product area. Translate business objectives into product requirements and key features and benefits.
- Testing Agenda: You will lead delivery of the strategic testing agenda within your product area.
- Communication/Stakeholder Management: Contribute to regular updates on performance of your product area for presentation to senior leadership of Argos.
- Ability to manage and lead feature development through cross-functional teams within an agile environment.
- Highly analytical using insight and data for continuous improvements.
- Experience as product owner for large, cross-functional projects and working with cross-organisational stakeholders.
- Strong experience working with UX and development teams.
- E-commerce and consumer/retail experience a strong plus with a passion for web technology and on-line e-commerce. Hunger for delivering features and changes in this area.
What you’ll get in return:
As well as the usual company benefits, which include 24 days holiday, save as you earn, discretionary annual bonus, private medical insurance and company pension scheme, you will work in an exciting environment with the potential to develop your skills for a career that fits with your own aspirations.