Uniregistry Corp. is seeking a Product Marketing Manager to join our team at our head-quarters located in sunny Grand Cayman, Cayman Islands.
We are an internet technology company based on the most developed island in the Caribbean. If you are looking for a change and love endless sunny days, then Uniregistry is your next big adventure! We are a highly dynamic company with innovative ideas and a laid back atmosphere. Not to mention our office is located across the street from the Caribbean Sea. Intrigued? Keep reading…
We are looking for a technologically savvy visionary who is a great storyteller who can bring our products to life. The right candidate will be able to very quickly get to know our target customers and competitors, and design and execute a product marketing vision that will maximize our conversion and market share.
The ideal candidate will:
- Be the in-house expert on our competition and our customers.
- Define Uniregistry market opportunity as related to your product segment.
- Work with Business Leads to develop the target audience for new products through research, competitive analysis, and data-driven insights, and use that to create clear positioning and messaging that will resonate with our target audience.
- Collaborate with our Product Manager, Development, and Product Design teams as products are being built and tested to reinforce customer needs and position the product appropriately.
- Develop and communicate the value proposition of the products to the sales team and develop the sales tools that support the selling process of our products.
- Work in collaboration with our Product Manager to launch new products and releases and manage the cross-functional implementation of the marketing plan.
- Create the go-to-market plan for new products, by collaborating closely with product management, and other cross-functional teams to determine effective launch strategy by identifying the key audiences, messaging points, communication channels, and measurement plans.
- Manage beta and pilot programs for new product launches to assess customer adoption criteria and influence feature prioritization for launch.
- Conduct marketing campaigns with a strong sense of driving user engagement.
- Develop competitive benchmarking and content to position against our competitors.
- Compile customer testimonials and case studies for external and internal use.
- Develop and maintain relationships with Team Leaders in our Development, Customer Support, Finance, Product, Design, and Leadership Team.
- Play a leadership role in resolving unclear direction for the products you are responsible for.
- 5+ years of work experience in online product marketing management.
- Previous B2C experience is preferred.
- Previous online vs physical product experience preferred.
- Experience managing all aspects of a successful online product launch throughout its lifecycle.
- Solid technical background with experience in a web software development environment.
- Excellent leadership skills and ability to build strong relationships across teams.
- A proven track record of cross-functional multi-stakeholder management product marketing management for software initiatives with multiple stakeholders.
- Strong balance of both analytical and creative thinking.
Nice to haves:
- Previous experience with domain names, web hosting or domain parking.
- Experience with integrations of third-party systems and APIs.
- We offer a relocation package to all new employees to the island!
- We provide our team members with fresh, local, organic gourmet breakfast and lunch. You won’t go hungry at Uniregistry!
- We pay 100% of the medical premiums for our team members and 50% premiums for their dependents.
- Onsite gym!
- Warm, and inviting work space with ergonomic desks that can raise and lower to maintain optimal health in an office environment.
- A competitive package is offered, commensurate with experience.
- The opportunity to live on a beautiful, developed Caribbean island with endless breathtaking sunsets!
Grand Cayman, Cayman Islands. We are also open to relocation to our Newport Beach, CA or Manchester, UK subsidiaries.