What you’ll be working on
As Product Owner, you will be working on the delivery of the GeoPhy Data Management Platform to align with the vision and roadmap of the business.
The GeoPhy Data Management Platform handles data ingestion, management, inference and delivery of data to the business’ other products and services. Our architecture is built using innovative technologies that enable us to work at the scale required to deliver products to the global real estate market. You will need to meet the needs of a range of internal stakeholders, including data scientists, developers, architects and other product owners.
What you’ll be responsible for
- Execute the business’ strategy across GeoPhy’s Data Management and Delivery product offering
- Communicate the needs of the business to the team to ensure shared understanding and strategic alignment
- Prepare, refine and effectively communicate functional and technical requirements, including preparation of any supporting diagrams and wireframes
- Accept completed work from the team, ensuring the work satisfies predefined acceptance criteria
- Manage the technical roadmap for GeoPhy’s Data Management and Delivery product offering to balance business value with technical innovation
- Manage and prioritise the backlog for the team
- Collaborate closely with internal stakeholders, e.g. data scientists, data engineers, developers, architects etc, to ensure dependencies are managed effectively
- Participate in the Product Management Hub with other Product Owners to continuously work towards strategic, business goals
What we’re looking for
- At least 3 years of Product Management, Product Ownership or Business Analysis experience
- BSc/MSc in Computer Science, other relevant field or other relevant experience in a technology domain
- Experience in internal facing product management of complex, multi-component applications
- Ability to make data-driven decisions in a fast pace environment, balancing business and technical value
- Strong problem solving skills
- Exceptional people skills with the ability to positively influence teams and stakeholders through empathetic product leadership
- Experience in working with cross-functional, partially remote teams
- Excellent communication skills in verbal and written English
- Agile working experience
Bonus points for
- Experience in working with, or knowledge of, semantic technology
- Experience in working with, or knowledge of, service oriented applications
- Experience in using Jira
What’s in it for you?
- You will have the opportunity to accelerate our rapidly growing organisation. We’re a lean team, so your impact will be felt immediately.
- The Product Owner position is open to worldwide candidates. We provide relocation assistance for you and your family ensuring a smooth transition to working and living in Delft.
- Agile working environment with flexible working hours and location, career advancement, and competitive compensation package
- GeoPhy is a family friendly company. We arrange social activities to help our employees and families become familiar with each other and our culture
- Diverse, unique colleagues from every corner of the world
If you’re convinced you are the right fit and you can’t wait to join our team, we look forward to hearing from you!