We make documents smarter! At Nitro, we are changing the way the world works with documents and leading the digital transformation of the world’s largest companies. Today Nitro is the #1 replacement of Adobe Acrobat combined with a leading eSignature solution, and we’re leveraging our success to build the next generation smart document platform that is revolutionizing document productivity, corporate security and sustainability. With your help, we will extend our smart document platform and eventually leverage artificial intelligence to solve some huge problems with the data currently locked away in billions of documents.
Nitro is a product-led company, and Product Management plays a central role in helping us realize our vision of smarter documents in the future. We have an incredibly talented and diverse Product team that cares about making people’s lives better with better solutions to business problems. Nitro has a unique culture that believes in building the right thing, in the right way.
We are looking for a Senior Product Manager to join our dynamic Product team in our Dublin, Ireland office. This is an opportunity to join a growth-stage company and deliver productivity innovations that will impact millions of people across the world.
This is an opportunity to build and enhance a product used by over 650,000 business customers around the world.
This role will be based in Dublin, Ireland and reports to Nitro’s Director of Product.
What you’ll do:
- Work side-by-side with the entire Product team to deliver our roadmap commitments
- Become the Voice of the Customer through continuous customer engagement and cross-team collaboration
- Be recognized as the ‘face’ of the Product team to assist Sales and Customer Support in delighting customers
- Effectively prioritize the product roadmap, balancing the needs of our internal stakeholders, customer commitments and product strategy
- Ensure Nitro continues to deliver top quality, world-class software in every release
- Maintain and improve our highest standards of software development excellence
- Undertake targeted industry and market research to refresh our product strategy
- Use data to extract key insights from product analytics and industry research to inform decisions
What skills you’ll need:
- Proven track record in shipping enterprise software products
- Ability to distil complex problems and ambiguous requirements into crisp, actionable plans
- Passion for solving complex problems and finding innovative solutions
- Understanding of technical architecture and
- Experience in Design Thinking or similar customer-centred methodology
- Ability to mine product data and test hypotheses
- Self-driven, organized, strategic thinker
Nitro is changing the way the world works with documents. As the global leader in document productivity solutions, Nitro enables people to work smarter every day with their documents, on the desktop and in the cloud. From PDF creation, conversion, editing and reviewing capabilities, to cloud-enabled workflows for secure sharing, collaboration and electronic signatures, Nitro offers best-in-class solutions that every knowledge worker in an organization should use to improve productivity, document security and corporate sustainability.
Founded in 2005, Nitro’s enterprise-grade solutions are now trusted by more than 650,000 leading businesses worldwide, including over half of the Fortune 500. One of the fastest-growing private companies in the world, Nitro is also a multiple Inc. 500/5000, BRW Fast 100, Deloitte Technology Fast 50, and Software 500 award winner. Headquartered in San Francisco, Nitro also has offices in Dublin, Ireland and Melbourne, Australia.