Our client is a fast growing new, different and exciting technology start up in East London, they are looking to hire an exceptional Product Project Manager with Consumer Product Experience. Must have a strong background in Project Manager, across management and budgeting analysis
To be on the journey to help shape the product experience across hardware and software.
To work directly with Head Of Product and with the exceptionally talented multi-disciplined team of engineers, designers and product managers creating a high end product. Must have lots of experience of working with consumer products and or gaming.
Great benefits package, plus an opportunity to be part of fantastic journey of this exciting company.
Essential Requirements and Responsibilities:
- 6+ years of technical or product project management experience, including delivery of entire products start to finish
- Ideal if you have a background or experience in working with games, consumer products and technology
- Planning and coordinating the integration of product development, working closely with the Software and Hardware teams
- Experience working on consumer and/or physical products across hardware and software
- Ability to manage software and feature specifications and priorities for stakeholders and engineers
- Must be a a smart, hard working, organised, problem solving project manager
- Support managing OS platform strategy across Raspbian, Android, iOS, Mac, Windows
- Make sure the product team processes run with clear accountabilities, and approval
- Comfortable in liaising, advising and working closely with the tech, design and creative teams
- Develop detailed project plans to track progress and maintain project documentation
- Manage sprint planning, reviews, planning, program progress documentation and reporting
- Make sure all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and budget
- Experienced at getting the best out of the people and projects you oversee.
- Excellent collaboration and communicate effectively at all levels with differnt team and suppliers
- PMP and or PRINCE II certification a bonus
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills