Jumio is the future for online and mobile ID verification. We are the largest and fastest growing company in the identity verification space. With a global footprint, we have clients across a range of industries including Travel, Sharing Economy, Fintech, Gaming, and others. Headquartered in Silicon Valley, California, Jumio has been the recipient of numerous awards for innovation from leading industry associations.
Are you ready for a career where you can really make a difference, be constantly challenged, and work in an environment that offers you the opportunity to:
- Work with a strong international team where each and every member’s opinion matters.
- Be part of a social and team-oriented culture where you can also enjoy lunchtime BBQs and foosball matches with your colleagues.
- Have flexible working hours (including home office), personal and professional learning and development opportunities, and state-of-the-art equipment.
- Discounted gym membership, massages, snacks, fruits and beverages, and much more.
Responsibilities of this role
- End-to-end ownership of a Jumio product or product aspect
- Produce clear, thorough written specifications and user stories for all feature functionality and user flows in close collaboration with your team
- Documenting processes and workflows for internal and external stakeholders
- Train stakeholders on product features and functionality
- Effectively communicating directly with stakeholders all over the globe
- Analyze quantitative and qualitative data to drive proactive planning for future development
- Drive continual product improvements based on ongoing customer research, market/competitive analysis, and product performance
- Analyze industry trends and markets
- Maintain your part of the product roadmap
Skills and Experience for this role
- Minimum 3 years professional experience as Product Owner / Manager in an agile environment
- Advanced technical skills with the ability to quickly adapt to new tools and processes
- Ability to work in an international context
- Enthusiasm for new trends and developments in online business and services
- Excellent analytical, conceptual and communication skills
- Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of colleagues
- Hands-on mentality and international mindset
- Excellent skills in spoken and written English
We offer an annual full time salary (38,5hr week) of minimum 57,000€ gross with a possible overpayment depending on qualifications and experience.