We issued our very first credit card way back in 1996, and have since grown to become one of the UK’s top ten card providers.
From day one, our business has been about helping people succeed with credit. From innovative tools like our QuickCheck eligibility checker, to the way we’re driving positive change across the finance industry. It’s no wonder we’re the only card provider with a 4-star rated credit card from Fairbanking.
Recognised by Glassdoor as one of the ‘Best Places to Work 2018’, we are on a mission to change banking for good.
What you’ll do;
- Work closely with development teams, designers, and others to deliver features that are delightful and vital to the lives of credit card consumers across all walks of life
- Learn about (or grow your knowledge on) how credit works so you can help us to disrupt it from the inside out
- Integrate business analytics and operational excellence in every aspect of design and development, and define metrics to measure the success of products
- Be a key contributor to the overall product roadmap for the business goal you’ll contribute to
- Maintain a rigorously human-centred approach to designing customer interactions
What we’re looking for;
- You have experience and shown success in translating business opportunities and human needs into consumer products, ideally in technology or digital arenas
- You bring a commercial approach, appreciating and using the impact digital experiences have on customer outcomes and business results
- You are willing and excited to get into the guts of a completely data-driven, highly regulated industry with a lot of existing complexity
- You work well with diverse teams, partnering across the organisation to navigate an ambiguous and quickly changing environment
What’s in it for you;
- Bring us all this – and you’ll be handsomely rewarded with a role contributing to the product roadmap an organisation committed to transformation
- We offer high performers strong and diverse career progression, investing heavily in developing great people through our Capital One University training programmes (and appropriate external providers)
- Immediate access to our core benefits including pension scheme, bonus, generous holiday entitlement and private medical insurance – with flexible benefits available including season-ticket loans, cycle to work scheme and enhanced parental leave
- Open-plan workspaces and facilities designed to inspire and support you. Our Nottingham head-office has a fully-serviced gym, subsidised restaurant, mindfulness and music rooms. In London, you can heighten your mood with a run on our rooftop running track or an espresso at the Workshop Coffee café
- Find out more through our UK careers site (http://www.capitalonecareers.co.uk/) or by exploring the @IAmCapitalOne Twitter page