Are you a proven Product Owner looking for an exciting opportunity with a fintech startup poised for explosive growth that also cares about giving back?
Happy Money is looking for an experienced Product Owner with a proven track record in building mobile apps. As a Product Owner at this innovative start up you will work directly with the Chief Product Officer and cross-functional teams to enable customer success on an innovative mobile fintech product.
The product was launched earlier this year and was recently featured as Apple’s app of the day. This product will play a key role in Happy Money’s long-term roadmap and the selected Product Owner should be excited and ready to collaborate with Executives, Stakeholders and other Product Owners to further develop the overall product Ecosystem.
The ideal Product Owner is ready to think differently and make bold decisions that merge lifestyle and finances in a unique but useful way.
You will be responsible for driving a powerful consumer experience based on strong leadership, vision, strategic thinking, data, research and technical knowledge, all with the support from a team of experienced designers, engineers, data scientists and behavioral scientists.
Role reports directly to CPO and is based either the company headquarters in Costa Mesa, CA or New York City.
- Develop and maintain a clear product vision and roadmap
- Define, analyze and own KPIs that drive a successful product
- Analyze ideas and bring recommendations to leadership for prioritization
- Work with internal teams and stakeholders to source and generate ideas to build the backlog
- Clearly define requirements, jobs-to-be-done and acceptance criteria for the product
- Own the end-to-end development of features from problem identification through testing, release and analysis
- Implement new ways to gather feedback and make sure that user feedback is preserved at scale
- Own the day-to-day backlog
- Collaborate with design, science, and engineering to create the best possible experience for client Members
- Conduct user research, focus groups, data analysis and experiments
- Have a perspective that puts client Members first, and be confident to drive new approaches to solutions we build for them
- Experience building mobile consumer apps
- Strong customer focus and empathy
- Ability to clearly communicate product, technical and business requirements
- Strong data, metrics, and analysis skills
- Familiar with common product management tools such as Jira, Trello, etc.
- Natural excitement for building products and working collaboratively with teams
- Loves good design and great experiences
PERKS & BENEFITS
- Rich employee medical benefits offering, some paid 100% by Happy Money!
- Generous vacation policy
- All the single-origin, micro-batch roasted coffee you can drink (or tea if that’s your thing)
- Craft beer Thursdays – the team loves to mingle and enjoy great brews!
- Smart and FUN work environment