Technology is fundamental to our work in looking after the homes of thousands of hosts across multiple cities worldwide in addition to ensuring hotel-quality stays for their guest. We are Airsorted – we make home-sharing hassle-free.
We are here to solve the problem that home sharing is not accessible for many homeowners, who don’t have the time or the expertise.
Catering for our hosts means that we hold responsibility for a multitude of customers on behalf of them – these also include their guests, cleaners and account managers.
We create each product with customer types in mind, and tailor these to solve their problems so that their time with us is as easy and intuitive as possible. We try to automate things wherever possible, but only if it’s suitable – tech is brilliant, but we understand its limitations and try to work with them in every way we can.
Our mission is to build a global platform that makes it easy for everyone to share their home.
As a Product Manager at Airsorted, you will work intimately with our team of engineers and designers. You will help innovate and execute product initiatives across the company. You will play a key role in defining and building the tools for our clients, guests and support team.
What will you be doing?
– Ideation, technical development, and launch of innovative tools that support the homeshare ecosystem
– Establish shared vision across the company by building consensus on priorities leading to product execution
– Drive product development with a team of world-class engineers and designers
– Integrate usability studies, research and market analysis into product requirements to enhance user satisfaction
– Define and analyse metrics that inform the success of products
– Understand Airsorted’s strategic and competitive position and deliver products that are recognised best in the industry
– Maximise efficiency in a constantly evolving environment where the process is fluid and creative solutions are the norm
What is your background like?
– Previous product management experience, including delivery of entire products start to finish
– Exceptional communication and presentation skills
– Exceptional organisational and analytical skills
– Experience designing simple and intuitive user interfaces – ability to create examples through wireframes and mockups
– Experience developing web based products, technologies and platforms is strongly desired
– Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, startup environment.
What else do you get?
- Stock options, so when we make it big you are a part of that.
- Access to Perk Box with a range of discounts/benefits
- £300 of Airbnb credit per year.
- We believe working on your birthday is a crime. So we outlawed it.
- Fully stocked fridge with the dealer’s choice of beverages and food
- Relocation assistance, if needed.
At Airsorted we believe in having a diverse and inclusive environment. Therefore, we want to make sure that our recruitment process is accessible to everyone. So if you need any reasonable adjustments – at any point in the process – we’ll do our best to accommodate. Just let us know what you need on your application form, or drop us an email at email@example.com