Our mission is to build a global platform that makes it easy for everyone to share their home
We are looking for a superstar Senior Product Designer (UX/UI) to join our Product Tech team to help create and design beautiful, slick and functional website, mobile web, app and internal tool experiences that delight and make our clients, guests, cleaners and internal partners lives that much easier and stress-free.
Working alongside Product & Tech you’ll:
- Design engaging, user-friendly experiences for mobile/tablet/desktop applications and tools – both customer & internal facing
- Map out end-to-end user journeys across a variety of different products and use-cases
- Create prototypes & mock-ups for rapid testing – from paper & pen to lo-fi & hi-fi wireframes, early design concepts and testable prototypes, right the way to pixel perfect live products
- Facilitate design workshops, support user testing and research sessions
- Expand and evolve pattern libraries and style guides
- Collaborate with other internal groups including Marketing, Guest Experience and Sales.
- 5+ years experience as a UX/UI designer
- An amazing portfolio
- Responsive design and mobile app experience
- Digital products, backend tools and customer websites – you’ve designed them all
- Expert in software tools such as Sketch, Adobe, InVision, Zeplin & Axure
- End-to-end prototyping skills, user flows and A/B testing
- Experienced in user testing (face-to-face & online), gathering, evaluating, reporting on and actioning feedback
- An eye for detail and passionate about new user-centric design trends
- You live and breath all things digital design, keeping up-to-date on the latest tech & platforms
- Worked in an agile environment with Product & Engineering
- A self-starter, this is our first Product Designer role in the Product Team team, you’ll love taking initiative and being proactive
- Love to mix design thinking with data
- Basic HTML/CSS would be very handy.
- An amazing team of people to work with
- 25 days holiday + Bank Holidays, oh and we outlawed working your birthday, so you get an extra day for that
- Enhanced Parental Leave
- Some amazing discounts on shopping, gyms and cinema tickets
- Stock options.
At Airsorted we believe in having a diverse and inclusive environment. Therefore, we want to make sure that our recruitment process is accessible to everyone. So if you need any reasonable adjustments – at any point in the process – we’ll do our best to accommodate. Just let us know what you need on your application form, or drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org