With 100 million customers worldwide and 500 employees, Avira is a leading provider of proprietary IT security solutions for private and professional customers.
Our Marketing Team is responsible for the B2C customer segment through a variety of channels, including e-commerce, acquisition, affiliates and direct marketing campaigns. In order to support our “We are marketing!” team of about 45 professionals, which is responsible for a sizeable share of the company’s revenue, we are currently searching for an experienced Product Marketing Manager.
As a Product Marketing Manager at Avira, you will be responsible for the story that we tell about your products internally and externally. You will support this story with world-class materials, online content, messaging and positioning for the products. You will be the driver for outbound marketing and work with our Marketing Team to develop innovative marketing programs. With your attention to detail and an eye for quality, along with your ability to understand and translate technical product features into tangible user benefits, you will drive demand and revenue for Avira’s flagship products.
- Develop and drive product marketing, including the positioning, messaging, and competitive differentiation of our products
- Conduct market research and target segmentation, position the product strategically
- Prepare and manage global product marketing strategies and executions for new product launches, to ensure best possible market introduction and adoption
- Roll out and monitor all product specific marketing and communication measures during the product lifecycle, generating demand
- Translate benefits of product features into customer-facing messaging
- Ensure that the Marketing and Product Management teams are aligned and work hand-in-hand
- Align with product management on pricing strategies
- Be the main contact point for all product marketing-related questions
The ideal candidate is dedicated, thinks strategically and works independently, with a roll-up-your-sleeves mentality. You have a clear understanding of market and buyer needs, in relation to our product and are comfortable in using that knowledge to execute compelling marketing strategies.
- You are a versatile professional, with more than 5 years of experience in e-commerce
- You are able to synchronize with local and international teams in order to move things forward
- You have experience in marketing for B2C target groups
- You have deep insights in product management and marketing
- You are experienced with competitive analyses for international markets with country-specific particularities
- You have a good understanding of the digital product landscape
- You are well organized, efficient and highly results-oriented
- You have excellent communication and presentation skills
- You are analytical, strategic, and data-driven
- You are used to working in an international, multi-cultural environment
- You are fluent in German and English
- Professional challenges to match your interests and skills
- Modern IT infrastructure
- Flat hierarchies and fast decision-making
- Stimulating work environment Flexible working hours
- International team
- Subsidized canteen, free gym, free ice cream and other attractive benefits!
This position is based in Tettnang (Germany)