Do you want to define what PLAY means on mobile? Zynga is looking for a Lead Product Manager with exceptional growth hacking skills to join our Words with Friends team!
Equipped with user data, competitive insights, and growth hacking best practices, bring our games to hundreds of millions of people throughout the world. Are you scrappy and ready to be a pioneer in the new world of growth hacking? Put yourself to the test and come join us!
- Zynga’s Lead Product Manager will manage the end-to-end lifecycle(s) of complex products spanning multiple feature areas. This will involve writing, consulting on specs, managing design challenges and promote interoperability/scale, and truly owning your team’s business outcomes.
- In addition, the Lead Product Manager will help drive the overall roadmap strategy for a product, driving the usage of core innovative game technology, and ensure that product decisions are based on in-depth data analysis.
- Leading a product team, the Lead Product Manager will strive to effectively design project plans based on priorities, set clear/measurable objectives and deploy team resources appropriately to achieve business goals.
- Lastly, the Lead Product Manager will effectively champion his/her product vision & strategy, monitor product progression through completion of milestones and partner with product marketing and central analytics throughout their product’s lifecycle.
- Minimum of 5 years managing mobile consumer products or game development product management
- Ability to create wire-frames, product specifications and white papers
- Experience managing live mobile applications and/or games with multivariate testing is preferred
- Exceptional data analysis skills
- Strong project management skills and ability to present work to executive staff
- Strong passion for games, creating fun, compelling and addictive user experiences
- Outstanding written/oral, organizational, analytical skills, and attention to detail
- Ability to provide clear direction, set measurable goals and give insight on industry trends
- Previous start-up, social networking and/or consulting experience is a strong plus
- Advanced Excel and SQL proficiency preferred
- Previous management, mentorship, and development of Product Managers preferred
- BA/BS degree, MBA preferred