We are looking for a pro-active and strategic-thinking person to take full ownership of a system at the core of our business: the trivago Landing Page Score.
The goal of the project is to ensure a smooth and delightful user journey during the booking process beyond trivago’s own website. You and your team will be responsible for optimizing an automated system that quantifies the quality of booking website’s landing pages and scores these in regard to user experience and information consistency.
You will be the go-to-person for a small team of dedicated, highly skilled developers & data scientists that moves at a high pace. Your focus will be the alignment with stakeholders and other teams, developing roadmaps & milestones with your team and the prioritization of the work at hand.
Ready for the challenge? Read on and join our Talent Community today!
What you’ll do:
- Keep on developing the vision for the team further
- Create the roadmap for this project: Gather the requirements and prioritize them.
- Responsible for providing visibility to stakeholders into team’s progress and impact on the timeline of delivery during development cycles
- Hold important discussions with your stakeholders and win them over for your ideas
- Facilitate stand-ups, sprint planning, sprint review meetings, team retrospectives…. enable your developers to be successful
What you’ll need:
- 2-3 years of PO experience for an eCommerce company
- Responsible to manage a product which was highly connected with other business areas
- A very good communicator who knows how to “negotiate” with highly influencing stakeholders
- Knowledge of Agile / Scrum Methodologies
- Pro-active attitude, nobody who wants to document all day what stakeholders want but who drives the product development by his/her intrinsic motivation to succeed
- Strategic thinking
What we’d love you to have:
- Knowledge about crawlers/automated data generation
Life at trivago is:
- The belief that factual proof, not seniority, determines which path to take.
- Self-determined working hours based on measuring productivity through goals rather than number of hours spent in the office.
- Being supported in all your needs, including relocation assistance and language classes for international arrivals.
- The freedom to embrace small-scale failures as a path to large-scale success.
- The opportunity to develop personally and professionally with regular free workshops, seminars, sports and activities.
- The ability to push your ideas through to execution without being held back by bureaucracy.
- Working at our head office in Düsseldorf, a city boasting the 6th highest quality of life in the world for expats.
- To find out more about life at trivago follow us on Facebook – @lifeattrivago.
- Additional information:
- trivago N.V. is an equal opportunity employer. Applications from individuals with disabilities are welcome.