We are looking for a Head of Product (m/f) for our website and apps to join us at the soonest possible date. Working with world-class engineers and designers, you’ll be responsible for driving the user experience and monetization of our product. This position is based in Munich, Germany.
Your Key Responsibilities:
- Shape Stylight’s product vision and strategy together with our Product and Management Team.
- Develop, communicate and implement product roadmap for the website and apps.
- Prioritize new features, improvements and bugs taking into consideration implementation time, performance yield, trade offs, customer impact and business goals.
- Quantitatively and qualitatively analyze AB-Tests and analytics to guide your decisions and continuously iterate.
- Work closely with engineers and designers to build a great user experience and monetization
- As part of Stylight’s Core Team influence the company’s strategy and culture
Background Of Successful Applicants:
- Bachelor’s degree or higher education in a relevant field (e.g. Business, Marketing, Engineering).
- +3 years agile product management or engineering experience as well as first people leadership experience.
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills (e.g. Google Analytics, BigQuery, mySQL).
- Deep understanding of digital trends, online marketing and agile product development.
- A sharp eye for great user interface design and user experiences.
- Strong project management, organizational and interpersonal skills are essential.
- You will be working in an international team, so English is a must and German a plus.
Why join Stylight?
- Agile and quick decision-making culture.
- One of the coolest office spaces in Munich (and actually in Germany).
- A competitive salary.
- Individual yearly educational and conference budget.
- All the hardware and gadgets you need to be productive.
- All the support you need to find accommodation and to get to know Munich.
- Great team events (we’re talking Oktoberfest!).