About Rocket Lawyer
We believe everyone deserves access to simple and affordable legal services.
Founded in 2008, Rocket Lawyer is the largest and most widely used online legal service platform in the world. With offices in North America and Europe, Rocket Lawyer has helped over 20 million people create over 3 million legal documents, and answer over 30,000 legal questions.
We are in a unique position to enhance and expand the Rocket Lawyer platform to a scale never seen before in the company’s history, to capture audiences worldwide. We are expanding our team to take on this challenge!
About the Role
Rocket Lawyer is seeking a uniquely talented Product Marketing Manager to drive adoption and engagement on mobile. A communicative collaborator, you will work closely with the Product and Marketing teams to achieve our overall revenue and customer experience goals. In this data-driven role, you are the expert on our mobile customers and your in-depth knowledge of mobile marketing best practices helps us to effectively to meet their needs. You are a natural-born problem solver who can do market research, gather customer insights, and drive go-to-market strategy, while still rolling up your sleeves to get things done.
A Day in the Life
- Analyze qualitative and quantitative data to identify problems and pain points in the customer journey, as well as opportunities for growth
- Work with marketing channel managers and product managers to design and implement solutions to those problems
- Propose and test new mobile approaches to driving adoption and engagement
- Stay up-to-date with competitors and understand the latest trends in the industry
- Maintain detailed documentation of Rocket Lawyer’s product marketing initiatives
- Create, manage and provide feedback on marketing messaging and product copy to ensure brand consistency across devices and platforms
- A passion for our mission
- Strong copy and content writing capabilities
- Domain expertise in product marketing. You are a problem solver in everything you develop to improve our customers’ experience and drive action.
- Excellent project management skills and the ability to work both collaboratively and independently
- Highly analytical and able to derive meaning from data
- Ability to think critically
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment and to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
Benefits & Perks
- Fully paid Medical, Dental and Vision insurance for full-time employees
- Unlimited PTO; take time when you need it and come back refreshed
- Competitive salary packages
- Commuter/Transit Program
- 401k program
- Flexible Spending Accounts (Medical and Dependent Care)
- Life insurance and disability benefits
- Your choice of a Mac or PC
- Monthly onsite masseuse sessions“Red Friday” catered lunches
- Company sponsored events, both on- and off-site