Our client, a SaaS company in NYC, is currently looking for their next Senior Product Manager. They turn social media into real-time, actionable alerts through their ability to find and deliver information faster than any traditional source which has revolutionized how important, relevant and actionable information reaches the news, finance, public sector and corporate security industries.
Please apply if:
- You are a product manager who has experience building and shipping products with talented teams in fast-paced agile environments.
- You are able to establish a vision and work with cross-functional teams within the organization to bring that vision to market and drive towards commercial goals.
- You are passionate about creating high-impact product solutions.
- Building and owning a data-driven roadmap to push enterprise products forward
- Managing the full product life-cycle, from research and design through development and commercialization
- Leveraging data and collaborating with clients as well as Engineering, Product, Sales, and Marketing teams to synthesize feedback, define product direction, and create go-to-market strategies
- Pitching in with anything and everything related to getting new products built and shipped
Desired Skills & Experience:
- 3-5 years product management experience developing software
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Business, or equivalent. MBA preferred
- Strong product sense and deep understanding of what makes products effective
- Self-motivated and willing to handle competing priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Competitive salary package: up to $120K/year
- Comprehensive healthcare insurance
- Generous PTO
- Commuter benefits, etc.
Unfortunately we cannot provide visa transfer/sponsorship at this time.