Ephox is the company behind TinyMCE, the world’s most popular rich text editor. TinyMCE is used in millions of websites and applications to create notes, write emails, publish blog posts and more. Tiny is been rolling out new products and services around the Tiny open source brand including Tiny Cloud.
Tiny is looking for a talented and motivated Senior Product Designer UI/UX to join our product team. As a product designer, you will be involved in all aspects of the product development process: brainstorming, research, wireframing, highend mockups and prototyping to the final design and launch. You will use your technical knowledge like HTML and CSS to help our engineers develop quicker and more efficient. This is a great opportunity to join a successful Tiny team.
Ideally you have used a lot of third party components yourself and have developed a sense for what it requires to make components that are easy to implement and style.
You are can own a holistic vision for a set of features and can clearly identify and scope the problem at hand. You should be comfortable testing hypotheses and shepherd your ideas through multiple iterations of validation and development.
● Build world class user interfaces that are highly flexible, customisable, extendable and maintainable (yes, this is what makes this job fun)
● Create UI concepts, prototypes and testing it
● Research and develop ideas on user interfaces and create prototypes for testing.
● Collaborate with Product Managers/Product Owners and other team members to
develop an insightdriven product approach
● Working closely with designers, engineers and the QA team as they build out your ideas
● Translate intent to code. Be able to read between the lines and figure out what’s actually
● Experience and confidence to reshape an existing product, or start with a blank sheet of
paper and help craft from scratch.
● Keep yourself uptodate with the latest UI trends, techniques, and technologies
● Ability to present your work and sell your solutions to various stakeholders.
● SaaS/Cloud solution experience
● Knowledge of open source industry
● Experience using Sketch or similar design tools
● Knowledge in UX research, user testing, wireframing, journey mapping etc.
● Front end or full stack programming would be a huge plus
● Information Technology and Services Computer Software Internet
● Product Development