Working with one of the world’s innovative healthcare companies you will have the opportunity to work on some exciting products and projects, and help pave the way for their company led agile transformation.
This role will see you working as a product manager on a variety of products and projects with the goal to utilise technology and products to help drive clinical trials and how medication is adopted.
- Focuses on the business side of product development, liaising with stakeholders and ensuring that value is delivered to the business.
- Defining the product in customer-centric terms, generating user stories as required, and gathering customer feedback
- Managing the product backlog, and prioritizing based on importance and dependencies.
- Working with the with team members and stakeholders to steer product development to a successful conclusion, focussing the team on customers and revenue
- Working within all areas of drug discovery and clinical trials
- Research, define and create solid specifications of features for new and current products (without defining technical specifications)
- Communicate clearly with engineering teams
- Take a data driven approach to prioritize product backlog, according to the agreed business goals and product roadmap
- Take ownership of multiple projects, from concept to launch
- Collaborate closely with cross-functional, agile teams to build world class products
Skills and Competencies
- Product management and the product development cycle
- Experience in Agile methodologies
- Able to demonstrate successful delivery of multiple products and bringing value to the business
- Understanding of product viability and the assumptions on product viability
- Stakeholder management – the ability to manage numerous stakeholders across a highly matrixed global organisation
- Better looking from an organisation that has undergone transformation than a specific background
- Demonstrable team leadership skills
- Great communication skills, including proven negotiating skills
- A data driven mindset
- Significant learning agility