Moneyfarm is a fast growing digital wealth manager that helps people protect and increase their wealth. We are looking for a Product Designer to join us in our London-based product design team.
You will be a solution oriented designer, who will work closely with the product team and UX researchers to create simple and elegant user experiences that not only address the problem at hand, but push the Moneyfarm product further. Ultimately, you will be given freedom and the autonomy to create something you own (and that’s awesome).
Being part of a team will be important to you, and you will take an active role in helping shape a culture of positivity, respect, excellence and fun.
The Product Design Team
Working alongside colleagues in Product & Tech, Product Design works across multiple platforms to deliver user-centered solutions to our customers in the UK & Italy.
- Take well defined strategic ideas to produce clean, well designed user friendly work flows
- Identify the most pressing needs of our users and prioritise the design accordingly
- Work alongside the the UX Researchers and developers to analyse and translate the research and requirements into meaningful and actionable user experiences
- Contribute to high-level strategic decisions with the rest of the product team
- Liaise with other key stakeholders to understand business requirements
- Experience working as a Product Designer on digital products covering both web and mobile apps
- Ability to iterate quickly and refine to pixel-perfection while rationalising decisions against business requirements
- Experience designing user-centered solutions that follow usability principles, techniques and methodologies
- Experience working in an agile approach
- At least 3 years working as a product designer with a strong portfolio demonstrating systems thinking and examples of product design work
- Passionate about finance/fintech and helping people manage their money
- Some experience in programming and ability to code simple prototypes
- At least 2 years of experience working in fast-paced startup environment