We’re part of Europe’s leading entertainment and communications business. With over 22 million customers across five countries, we make life easier by entertaining and connecting people. It’s a genuine team effort. That’s why we want talented people, like you, to join us and help make the future happen.
As a Senior Product Lead within PDD’s Client Experience team, your goal is simple, to ensure our customers have the best possible experience whenever they turn on their TV or open up one of our applications. This role requires someone who is passionate; who can work effectively with a broad range of internal stakeholders across multiple countries; who has exceptional written and verbal communication skills; and is able to take a structured and analytical approach to solving problems.
As a valued employee of Sky, you’ll benefit from a free Sky Q premium package (one off payment required for installation), an excellent pension scheme and private health care. Plus, there’s a great range of other benefits to fit around your needs too.
Your key responsibilities:
- Defining new features, working with designers and engineers on scoping, communicating with relevant stakeholders, and working with engineering teams to see through to execution.
- Taking long term ownership of a specific set of features or functionality or an aspect of our UI, assessing strengths and defining areas to improve.
- Understand competing products and the views of the customer in a crowded and fast-moving market.
- Contribute to the overall improvement in product management capabilities within Sky Product Design and Development, by sharing insights and helping others build their skill base.
- Produce product and customer experience insights, work closely with analysts and researchers to frame and challenge hypotheses and ideas.
- Work closely with UX and creative teams to develop innovative experiences that deepen customer engagement.
- A proven track record in delivering and managing complex digital products.
- A demonstrable ability to effectively collaborate with multiple stakeholders, gaining alignment and sign-off as and when appropriate.
- Experience working with and influencing Technology, Design and UX teams.
- Understanding and past experience of optimizing products through testing and analysis, including AB testing, qualitative and quantitative customer research, data mining and web analytics.
- Be a great communicator. Convey your ideas effectively and show thought leadership.
- An entrepreneurial spirit, you will need to be self-motivated, pro-active, a quick learner who is ambitious and able to work both independently and within a team.
- An understanding of resourcing and budgeting, with experience making priority calls and recommending appropriate trade-offs when necessary.
If you’re ready to work in a dynamic environment alongside talented people who take pride in delivering great results, apply today
Happy to talk flexible working
It’s our people that make Sky Europe’s leading entertainment company. That’s why we work hard to be an inclusive employer, so everyone at Sky can be their best.
If you are successful in your application for this role, your appointment will be subject to receiving a positive outcome from your Criminal Record Check.
Believe in better