Product Managers are responsible for the strategic direction setting and delivery of one or multiple technology products within the Octopus Group, and we are looking for one to focus on the way we deliver security internally, leading a cross functional technology team.
- You thrive on a challenge and solving impossible problems
- You enjoy driving change and innovation and can bring people along the journey with you
- You must have experience as a Product Manager and a high level understanding of applying security principles within technology companies
- You can hold the strategic direction and set the vision for your product but can get down in the detail with your development team to deliver
- You welcome the flexibility and constant feedback that working with a Scrum methodology provides
- You can’t go more than a week without talking to your users before you break out in hives
- You’ve had a million of your own product ideas and may have even given one of them a serious go
- You love technology and figuring out how things work.
- Octopus Labs is driving innovation and technical change throughout the Octopus Group
- We’re one of the largest VCs in Europe.
- We love entrepreneurs.
- We’re happy for you to keep working on your side-projects.
- Started in a bedroom 17 years ago and still run by the same founders we have a strong entrepreneurial flair and a culture of always asking questions
- Stunning central London offices
- Flexible working
- 27 days holiday
- Competitive salary + benefits
- Diverse / multinational team
In our office at 33 Holborn
Both Part-Time and Full-Time considered
Octopus is a fast-growing company with more than 650 employees. Since we launched in 2000, we’ve established market leading positions across financial services, healthcare and energy.
The Octopus Group incorporates Octopus Energy, Octopus Healthcare, Octopus Investments, Octopus Property, Octopus Ventures and Octopus Labs. Octopus Labs is the fintech innovation unit of the Octopus Group. We fuse track record and technology, expertise and UX, to build financial products the way they should be: trustworthy, rewarding and easy-to-use.