Imagine a workplace which encourages you to take on responsibility and where your ideas will be heard and implemented. Imagine a fast paced environment where your performance makes the difference. This is TrustYou! We are looking for adventurers to join our smart and inspiring team!
We’re looking for a product manager for our highly successful Meta-Review product. The Meta-Review is a natural language summary of a hotel’s reputation, created by aggregating and analyzing review content from all over the web. Among our customers you will find biggies such as Google, KAYAK and hotels.com, but also hundreds of local hotel booking websites.
The Meta-Review aims to be as good as a summary or recommendation done by a human. Our roadmap for the product revolves around improving the quality of our NLP system to extract even more insights from text, joining that with fact-based data sources, improving the quality of the generated summary text, and lastly, always keeping our global hotel database up-to-date.
At TrustYou, we have a clear definition of what we expect from a product manager: You will act as the internal CEO of your product. You’re responsible for building a product that our clients love and that our sales team loves to sell.
You will find an engineering team ready to bring the product to the next level based on your roadmap. You will work together with data scientists and software engineers. You will be based in Munich, and report to the CTO, who currently is the acting product manager for the Meta-Review.
Which challenges await you?
- Acquire deep industry knowledge and regular information about latest market trends & competitors, document & share these findings with internal stakeholders
- Aggregate requests from various stakeholders and moderate discussion regarding prioritization of product developments
- Coordinate with C-Level regarding the strategic direction of the product
- Create and and take responsibility for the product road map
- Write user stories to succinctly and clearly express development objectives
- Frequent communication with the engineering department and all other stakeholders, before and after the release
- Authorize new feature releases to ensure features work as expected
- Shape business processes through providing instructions and collaboration with customer facing departments
- Analyze product performance through customer interviews and user tracking and inform stakeholders
What do we expect from you?
- 1-2 years of experience as Product Manager for a SaaS product
- Technical background strongly preferred
- Knowledge of modern software engineering processes and principles
- Strong communication skills (oral and written), especially in terms of dealing with different groups of interest (end user vs. engineering)
- Extremely good at dealing with ambiguity and wearing many hats at one time
- Very structured and thought through working style
What do we offer
- A highly international & entrepreneurial environment (flat hierarchies, short decision paths…)
- Excellent onboarding programs
- Spend up to 5% of your working time for your professional & personal development
- Great leadership & support