We’re looking for exceptional Product Managers to join us and help provide the world with on-demand access to dispersed, hidden, and underutilised knowledge.
Who we are
At AlphaSights, we search through 500+ million professionals to find the handful of experts qualified to answer our clients’ most complex questions. It’s like trying to find a needle in a haystack, and the top corporates, financial institutions, and consultancies in the world rely on us to do it thousands of times a day.
We rapidly connect our clients to the insight and knowledge they need across every geography and industry on the planet. Whether it’s deciding to invest in the snake-venom industry in Brazil, expand EdTech into Malaysia, or acquire a legal AI company in China, our clients simply could not make these mission-critical decisions without our knowledge platform.
It’s been an incredible journey so far, and we’re only getting started. We’re now over 500 people across 9 offices globally, and have been featured in the Fast Track 100 for the last 5 years running.
Product at AlphaSights
Product Managers at AlphaSights tackle an incredibly diverse set of challenges and opportunities. From figuring out how to seamlessly pay experts across 120 countries in almost any currency of their choice, building a global conferencing platform to host calls between our clients and experts, to leveraging the latest in machine learning to improve our search and discovery platforms, PMs have a huge impact on the growth of the company.
As a Product Manager, you’ll be working with a dedicated team of engineers and designers on exciting new challenges, applying your problem-solving and creative skills to deliver value to clients, experts, and internal users.
You’ll have significant autonomy to define how you execute your role and the opportunity to influence how the growing Product team works at AlphaSights. It’s a great opportunity for a driven individual to take the next step in their Product career.
What you’ll need
- 2-4 years of product management experience
- The ability to build excitement and buy-in to the the vision for your product area, inspiring your team and empowering others to make great decisions
- A talent for strategic thinking, having contributed to a roadmap and proven the ability to validate ideas, prioritise high-impact opportunities, and evaluate tradeoffs
- An uncompromising focus on high-quality thinking, applying intellect, data, research, and well-honed judgment to ensure you’re making the biggest difference to our users
- A love for getting stuck into the details, working through functional requirements and driving product development in collaboration with engineers, designers, and commercial stakeholders
- A bias for metrics, ensuring we understand what success looks like and how to measure it
- Excellent organisation and communication skills
- Work with a global, diverse, and talented team; our people come from top schools and companies, and there are over 30+ languages spoken at AlphaSights
- Conference and education budgets to help you develop your Product skills and industry knowledge
- A brand-new, riverside office, with a rooftop terrace and some of the best views across London
- Private medical insurance, with dental, vision and mental health benefits
- Generous pension contributions, discounts on gym, and transportation
- Office-wide social events throughout the year alongside monthly team outings (some of our favourites include karaoke and trampolining!)
- Free breakfast, complimentary snacks, and a fully stocked fridge to fuel your day, not to mention beer and wine to celebrate the week
- 25 days annual holiday