Are you passionate about working for a creative and visionary software startup?
We’re a top-tier VC funded startup with offices in New York, Toronto and London – helping our customers deliver one-to-one marketing at scale with AI and NLP. We’re a small, dedicated team competing with much larger competitors and winning. Our focus is B2B Technology, Information Service and Asset Management companies with complex product portfolios and customer segments.
As Product Owner you’ll need to:
- Deeply understand the problems that you’re tackling through research and regular interaction with customers and the commercial team
- Manage customer feedback, quantitative research and competitive analysis to evaluate and validate opportunities to create new innovative capabilities
- Manage the product roadmap, bridging the gap between commercial targets, strategic vision and customer needs to prioritise effectively
- Translate the objectives of the product roadmap into user stories with clear acceptance criteria and measurable impact
- Participate in engineering planning and retrospectives to ensure a full flow of information, maintain consensus and capture progress status
- Work cooperatively with Engineering, Sales, Marketing and Customer Success teams to effectively communicate new products/features.
- 3+ years of product owner experience on a B2B SaaS product, with a proven history of shipping and managing products with cross-functional teams
- Technical fluency: you may not be a developer but you have an understanding of the technical architecture of complex applications and can work with engineers to make intelligent technical trade-offs
- Excellent writing and communication skills: you understand how to adjust your messaging based on the audience and know how to communicate clearly and concisely
- Entrepreneurial spirit: you’re a self-starter, can identify opportunities, understand potential impact and effectively prioritise across multiple competing priorities
- Detail-oriented: you’re meticulous with everything from detailing robust feature specs to chasing down the nitty-gritty dependencies across complex projects
- Experience with marketing and sales automation technology
- Experience working with cloud infrastructure (Amazon Web Services) and API driven services
- BA/BS/MS in Computer Science, or equivalent
- Product Owner Certification by Scrum.org
- Will get a competitive salary, stock options, a new MacBook
- Opportunities to advance the career in Product Management
- Dynamic, collaborative and fun culture
- WeWork offices with fully stocked kitchen, great office coffee, ping-pong and free beer!
- Regular team networking and social events