Here at Game On Media we are obsessed with delighting our customers. Our Product team works with Tech, Design, and Marketing to produce moments of delight for our users. We are looking for our first mobile product manager to develop a world class mobile gaming app.
You will own the mobile product roadmap and lead a team that are tasked with transforming an exceptionally successful Desktop/H5 client onto native iOS and Android platforms. You must be passionate about delivering innovative customer-focused mobile products, constantly measuring progress, and continuously learning and improving. This position reports to the Head of Product.
In this role, you’re a big-picture thinker. You will be a thought partner to, and work closely with; Product, Design, Data Science, Engineering, Marketing, and Customer Service leaders.
You understand our business goals as well as the user’s point of view and are passionate about using your skillset to improve our mobile product. You work cross-functionally and help us to embed mobile into a company that moves at lightning speed.
- Own the mobile app product roadmap and lead a team focused on ensuring its success
- Delivery: Be a leader in our Kanban working environment
- Business: Work cross-functionally with analytics, business, design, engineering, marketing and other product management teams to facilitate the driving of product, acquisition, conversion, engagement, and retention metrics
- Creativity: Generate insights that fuel ideation and evaluate designs
- Design: Collaborate with UX to design the customer experience
- Defining ‘Done’: Work closely with software development and QA to define and implement new features
- Marketing: Develop and execute product launch plans in partnership with marketing
- Build, Measure, Learn.
What about you:
The right candidate will have proven experience in building product roadmaps, defining experiments and working collaboratively with design and engineering peers. You welcome the challenge of developing human-centred experiences and have strong product instincts, but keep those in check with a strong eye towards data.
Finally, you will be passionate about social computing, comfortable in a flat, fast moving organization, excited to collaborate, and focused squarely on impacting the Game On Media product-set and business.
Skills & Experience Required:
- BSc or MSc. or equivalent experience
- 2+ years of demonstrable experience in a mobile first environment, with a proven track record of shipping impactful product.
- Excellent people skills
- Ability to work in an agile environment