Zalon is the success story of curating and delivering complete outfits for our customers. For that our platform connects customers with fashion experts. Still start-up at heart, we embrace full autonomy and we lead ourselves through empowerment.
As we are now ramping up a brand new Marketing Technology team, you, as Product Manager, will support the full development of our product and further growth of our team. Working in a cross-functional team, surrounded by Full Stack Developers, Display, Search and CRM Managers and working closely with our Data Science team, your role will shape our future marketing activities and success.
How would it be:
- To question the way marketing is currently done, develop new products from scratch and define all the deliverables that will drive future marketing success?
- To impact the lives of >1m users through the development of new, automated, marketing campaigns
- To work at the interface of engineering, business and data functions towards one common goal – shape the future of how we do marketing
MAKE AN IMPACT
- Shape our marketing tech stack with a good understanding of the business impact of each tool, define a vision and guide its roadmap from discovery and ideation to delivery
- You are eager to brainstorm automation solutions with marketing business owners and translate business needsand coordinate their execution with the engineering team
- You take full ownership of the development roadmap of our tools, set priorities and ensure transparency across all stakeholders.
- You are data driven in your decision making and track product performance and business impact against given key performance indicators (KPIs)
- You inspire and motivate the team, drive them to get things done and lead by example. You are entrepreneurial, spot opportunities and develop innovative ideas capitalizing our wide product data offering
WHAT YOU BRING
- You have profound product discovery and agile product management expertise (3+ years) and effectively managed feature and requirement documents, project management documents and team roadmaps. Activities such as epic writing, backlog grooming, sprint planning, task prioritization, OKRs, roadmap management, daily standups, Jira, product/feature mockups and processes diagrams are in your DNA
- You have a good understanding of the ad-tech landscape, with hands-on experience in working with Google and Facebook advertising and (nice-to-have) other key paid marketing channel stacks (Twitter, Snapchat etc.). Concepts like tracking, attribution, incrementality are known to you
- You are analytical, well-versed in A/B experimentation and control group testing, and aware of all relevant marketing / tech KPI sets
- You have a good working knowledge of how product, business and tech best work together and you are familiar with how an IT infrastructure should be built
- You are on top of latest trends, features and opportunities of marketing tech and – automation
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT FROM US
- Culture of trust and empowerment, open source commitment,meetups, game nights, +100 internal technical and fun guilds, tech talks, product demos, Coderdojos, Hack weeks, parties and events.
- Competitive salary, 40% Zalando shopping discount on most products sold on zalando.com, discounts from external partners, public transport discounts, relocation assistance for internationals, hardware of your choice.
- Tour of Mastery, personal branding support, opportunity to attend and speak at related Conferences and Meetups.
- Work Environment. Self-organized, autonomous teams and flexible working hours. Zalon is a 2.5-year-old start-up backed up by Zalando SE, therefore you can expect that your work will have an immediate impact and you will participate in developing significant improvements.