WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Identify opportunities on the DJ gear market and define product vision and strategy
- Research and understand customer needs and define product requirements
- Create a product roadmap and communicate it to stakeholders
- Guide a cross-functional development team to develop new DJ products and enhance existing products
- Manage a product backlog, write user stories and quantify their business value
- Prioritize what the development team should do next. Review and release the results after every sprint
- Work closely with the engineering team to determine the best technical solutions and reasonable schedules
WHAT YOU’LL BRING
- 2+ years’ professional experience as Product Manager or Product Owner, ideally working with hardware teams.
- Experience in the music industry, especially DJing or music production. Familiarity with Native Instruments’ products would be a bonus
- Experience driving complex strategic initiatives and leading a team to a common goal. You can easily transition between high-level strategy and the concrete requirements of day-to-day business.
- You have a precise and focused mindset, and you appreciate a constantly improving product development setup.
- You have strong analytical skills and can manage a product through its lifecycle by monitoring relevant metrics and KPIs.
- You have a good understanding of the technologies used in our products.
- Your approach to your work is goal-oriented, thorough and meticulous.
- You have excellent communication skills and your command of English is fluent.
As a conversation starter, please send us 2-3 examples of product features you produced that you’re most proud of.
Native Instruments embraces diversity. As an equal opportunities employer, we believe the foundation of our dynamic and pioneering spirit starts with a fair and inclusive culture. Our company culture focuses on bringing unique ideas together to fuel innovation.
All applicants will receive equal consideration for employment at Native Instruments and we encourage everyone to apply – regardless of gender identity, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. Help us reach our goal in making the future of music diverse, inclusive, and exciting.