GoNoodle is looking for a highly motivated Product Manager to join our team of passionate thinkers and problem solvers. By joining, you’ll play a key role in growing our early-stage home product(s), which represents a new audience by extension of our vibrant school footprint. More specifically: you’ll leverage what kids love about GoNoodle in the classroom to create a highly-engaging multi-platform product at home that gets millions of kids moving through active screentime.
We’re looking for candidates with experience building software products in fast-paced B2C businesses and start-ups. GoNoodle’s future is multi-platform, so ideally you’ll bring experience building products for multiple platforms — web and mobile as a baseline, and (ideally) some experience in IoT devices, smart speakers, game consoles, streaming media devices, etc. We want to be everywhere kids are, and we need you to get us there.
Additionally, the ideal candidate is:
- Eager to go deep on a problem space, create solutions, and measure the success of those efforts. You balance the analytical and creative to be effective.
- Wired to optimize a product team for fast learning and rapid improvement.
- A storyteller who can rally the organization around a crystal clear strategy and vision.
- A self-starter and team player. You’re excited by a fast-paced and often-ambiguous environment, and fearless about owning large projects in collaboration with a close team.
- Technical enough to work closely with talented engineers.
- A design thinker with an eye for excellent user experience and a high personal standard of quality.
- Drive the full product management process for your roadmap: Discovery, Validation, Development, Launch, Measurement, and Iteration.
- Champion the user experience. Immerse yourself in the world of the user and bring an intimate understanding of their needs to your roadmap. Balance those needs with the needs of the business.
- Define features & processes. Partner with designers and developers to translate big concepts into requirements and releases.
- Manage sprint kick-off process and support ongoing daily workflow of designers and engineers.
- Partner with Marketing and Content teams to improve your product, take it to market, and grow it.
- Understand GoNoodle’s strategic and competitive position in the market.
- 4+ years of product management experience in consumer products.
- Experience working with software development teams in an agile environment.
- Experience owning analytics and instrumentation of your products.
- Has taken mobile and web products to market.
Bonus Points for:
Experience developing products for OTT devices, smart speakers, game consoles, IoT devices, etc.
Launched in 2013, GoNoodle gets kids moving to be their smartest, strongest, bravest, silliest, bestest selves. Short, interactive movement videos and games make it awesomely simple and fun to incorporate movement into every part of the day with dancing, stretching, running and mindfulness activities. At school, teachers use GoNoodle to keep students energized, engaged, and active inside the classroom. At home, GoNoodle turns screen time into active time, so families can have fun and get moving together. Currently, more than 14 million kids and over 675,000 teachers worldwide use GoNoodle each month. GoNoodle is used in 82% of US public elementary schools in all 50 states and in schools around the world in 186 countries. GoNoodle users have generated over 6 billion minutes of physical activity in the past year. GoNoodle customers include more than three dozen leading health systems, health plans, and fortune 500 companies, along with school districts, schools and teachers. Learn more at www.gonoodle.com.