Local Measure is seeking an experienced product leader to drive the company’s product strategy as we focus on making deeper inroads with enterprise customers. This is a rare opportunity to take on a high-impact, senior leadership role as the head of one of our most important teams during a key phase of growth and scale.
You will be the driving force for product development, research and positioning, strategy and product advocacy and will be the product partner to our stellar engineering team. Your KPIs will relate to adoption of new and existing products, product stickiness and client retention as well as the overall success of the product organisation.
If you are an enthusiastic and entrepreneurially-minded business leader with extensive SaaS and enterprise software experience, this position is for you.
Compensation will consist of a competitive base salary coupled with employee share options.
- Owning Local Measure’s product roadmap, strategy and management of the product team
- Regularly meeting with customers to build products that they will buy, use, and love
- Translating business requirements into epics and themes, and breaking these down into users stories with your team
- Measuring and monitoring the success of the product as a whole, as well as the adoption of core functionality and new features
- Building products that drive increases in the average contract value
- Developing product strategies to integrate and add more value to our partnerships with Cisco, IBM and Salesforce
- Influencing product positioning, go-to-market, and pricing strategies for the products that you and your team bring to market
- Extensive product experience in the tech sector, with a proven track record of building commercially-successful products that garner six and seven-figure deal sizes
- Experience building cloud-based SaaS products. Industry knowledge in CRM, customer experience/feedback technology and data and analytics is a plus
- Strong communication skills and ability to clearly and simply articulate complex problems
- Proven experience in leading product, design and UX teams to successful outcomes
- Commercial acumen, penchant for product marketing and montetisation
- Down to earth, warm and approachable personality
- Team player, open to collaborating and communicating with a global team
- 7+ years of experience in product management with minimum 2 years leading teams
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills with astute attention to detail
- Best-in-class work ethic: proactive approach, rigorous and thorough follow-through, not afraid roll up your sleeves and get your hands dirty
- Positive attitude, strong culture fit, drive to make a difference
- Strong technical background (engineering qualification a bonus)
About Local Measure
Local Measure is an exciting early stage technology company, headquartered in Sydney. Our vision is a world where every customer interaction is exceptional. We bring this vision to life through our next-generation customer experience platform.
We are a passionate team of 50 people, with offices in Singapore, Dubai, London, Miami and Phoenix. Our leadership roster includes advisors and management from Google, Twitter, Salesforce, and other successful technology businesses. Our clients include some of the world’s most recognized hospitality, tourism and retail brands.
We’ve passed significant revenue and product adoption milestones over the last 12 months, and have refined our product vision to drive our next phase of growth in the enterprise segment. That’s where you come in.