Information about the role
An amazing opportunity has arisen for an experienced Digital Solution Manager to join a leading and thriving energy organisation based in Sunbury-On-Thames.
You will be responsible for digital offer development as well as the management of a portfolio of consumer digital products, building requirements and business cases for adjacent and disruptive digital offers. You will work closely with technical teams, and consumer focused business teams to bring features and products to market.
You will support the businesses by developing end-to-end consumer focused processes, ensuring seamless execution of new services as well as driving a consumer-focused / consumer-first approach in their digital story. You will also develop and look after product roadmaps and features based on business strategy and vision.
- Define creative, high quality, product roadmaps based on their digital business strategy and vision for digital services and products.
- Manage digital portfolio, including KPI’s, resourcing, and associated budgets with a high level of visibility and accuracy.
- Define end-to-end processes for new digital services models and products increasing execution capabilities.
- Develop customer-facing digital offers.
- Innovate and improve new and existing digital features.
- Manage multiple stakeholders (business and functional).
Skills and Experience
- Good understanding of digital technologies and the applicability of these technologies to enable solution development and scaling of digital offers.
- Experience in Portfolio Management concepts and strategies.
- Proven experience of successfully delivering systems in a large matrixed organisation.
- Significant development expertise in B2C and / or B2B focused industries.
- Effective communication skills, written and verbal.